Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2008, 06:01 PM   #11
koolkidz1985
Webkinz :)

maddiroxx1985 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WW phone not working?

View Post Originally Posted by dalmatiangirl
aanyone else??
every now and then it happens to me
maddiroxx1985 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2008, 06:01 PM   #12
Baby252

It hasn't worked all day for any one. Ganz is probly fixing it.
Old 04-12-2008, 08:14 PM   #13
oo-Hoo we're
Gift Guru

billiebcc will become famous soon enough

I too have this issue. It worked at the beginning of the day for me, but now, nothing. It's really frustrating too, because I want to trade items!!!
Old 04-13-2008, 03:32 PM   #14
Lil Kinz

arayalove is an unknown quantity at this point

I now can get the phone to come on and my problem is they say that they are waiting for apponant for game to begin, I wait and wait till then it says server full or it just blinks while it waits...Hope ganz gets this one fixed right away
ArayaLove with 19 webkinz
Old 04-13-2008, 03:34 PM   #15
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Seems to be a problem every time there is a pageant.
Old 04-13-2008, 03:52 PM   #16
SeeBryte is an unknown quantity at this point

Yet more proof that Ganz is run by the Grinch - what a pathetic company.
Because of the constant problems with the WKW site, I wish my daughter had never heard of Webkinz.
Share the word with others, do not waste money on Webkinz toys.
Old 04-13-2008, 04:05 PM   #17
Lil Kinz
mpwjr04 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi. i'm having the same problem and have looked every where on webkinz to find a solution. can anyone help me?? we love playing in tournaments and haven't been able to for a month.

mpwjr04

---------- mpwjr04 added 2 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

we love webkinz and having been playing for months. we have only had one real problem and hope we can resolve it soon. this won't keep us from buying more webkinz, we love them!

---------- mpwjr04 added 2 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

It's nice to know that I'm not the only one having problems. I'm sure Ganz is fixing it if everyone is having problems. Thanks for your feedback.

Last edited by mpwjr04; 04-13-2008 at 04:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-13-2008, 04:08 PM   #18
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Baby252
It hasn't worked all day for any one. Ganz is probly fixing it.
The phone have been out since LAST week....when they started the stadium, and instead of making the phones a PRIORITY tghey continue to have tons of pageants.......one day you could get on by going thru the clubhouse first but hen got disconnected. I understand glitches but not fixing them and creating more problems is unacceptable. Ganz has made no attempt to even make a Notice regarding the problem which makes people more aggravated because we are continuosly left in the dark. I think that they relaly need to address these issues as we, the paying customers deserve at least that much. The problems continue with POTM, missing exclusives, etc. My kids only really have the weekend to use the phones due to school, etc. The bingoz game is stuck, pets stuck in the garden for over 2 weeks and nothing has been done there either. I have always supported Ganz but this time I don't think they are considering the customers. Where are the "technical Wizards?"
Old 04-13-2008, 05:18 PM   #19
pinknikki34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sometimes it is like too late... Does it do it all of the time? Or did it do it just once?
Old 04-13-2008, 05:25 PM   #20
Priteegrl

Priteegrl is an unknown quantity at this point

This problem has been ongoing and I'm starting to get very annoyed it it! One day I was able to get on but it was telling me that a friend was offline who I know for a fact was online and in the same zone as me. Today it is telling me that all zones are full. Ganz needs to get it's act together!!
Closed