Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2008, 09:19 AM   #11
Lil Kinz

Renee97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz World Not Loading

View Post Originally Posted by annasuzie
That sounds just like us! I am getting so frustrated and irritated w/ the whole thing. My kids are getting upset. I just wish we could get on.......

I don't know what to do anymore since we've trouble shooted with our ISP, even tried disabling the firewall, everything! I know I have spent WAY too much time trying to figure this out! HA!
Renee97 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2008, 09:47 AM   #12
Webkinz :)
marloh818 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know if this will help anyone but it is worth a try. One time, my mom's log-in screen kept saying WW was closed for maintenance, even days after I had been back on and playing. I told her that when she logs on to www.webkinz.com and the home page pops up, hit the refresh button on her tool bar before even trying to log in. Once the page refreshes, try logging in. You still have to be patient with the loading of the green screen, mine still takes at least one minute. This worked for my mother and she was SOOO MAD that she had missed time on her favorite website!!! She wanted to know how I knew to try that and it was just something I had tried in desperation when I was having problems AND IT WORKED. It sounds so simple so maybe it won't help anyone but it's worth a try. I hope it helps somebody and please let me know if it does! GOOD LUCK
marloh818 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 09:49 AM   #13
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

We have been having trouble loading the last several days. Just now I came to WI to check what problems others were having. We have two accounts, and one just will not load today.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 10-08-2008, 10:05 AM   #14
Lil Kinz

Renee97 is an unknown quantity at this point

We've definitely tried the refresh button with no help too. We can't load into any of our accounts.....I've tried them all.

So frustrating!
Renee97 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 04:51 PM   #15
Call me Sydney!

cutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to behold

I think you should just try logging on and and leaving it on the screen for a while and if that does not work log off and try again towmorrow! I hope I helped!
cutegirl#1 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 05:00 PM   #16
Gifted

Chariac is a jewel in the roughChariac is a jewel in the rough

It might be something else interfering with the flash player webkinz uses. My husband updated one of his games on our windows vista computer and suddenly I couldn't log on either. I just got a blank blue screen. But I could log on if I went to another computer. Eventually I figured out that his update also updated Real Networks real player download feature. I disabled the download feature in real Player and now webkinz works fine. You might check it out... I didn't even know I had real player on here because I routinely delete it but he got it with a program so even if you don't think you have it, you might be surprised. If it's not real player and if it does work on another computer then i would start ending items in the processes tab of your Task Manager (carefully, don't end explorer and if your system stops working, just reboot and avoid ending the last item on your next try) and keep checking to see what could be interfering. Hope this Helps.
Chariac is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 05:03 PM   #17
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

Sometimes Webkinz World just doesnt work. Try taking a break, then going on again in a few hours. One time I could not get in for days, but one day it magically started working again. I hope you can get on soon, and good luck!
0jacksonredwall is offline Male
Old 10-08-2008, 05:08 PM   #18
Gifted

Chariac is a jewel in the roughChariac is a jewel in the rough

Another thing you might try is to NOT go to www.webkinz.com, instead try:

http://www2.webkinz.com/us_en/
or
http://66.48.69.102/loader4.php?go=l...ser&aol=0&fs=0
or
http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=0

For some reason these links will sometimes load when the other one won't. My mom's computer routinely has to use the www2 address, and my daughter's computer has to use the mci2 address. If one of these addresses works you can create a shortcut by copying (select, right click, copy) it, then on your desktop, right click in an open space and choose new shortcut, then paste it in the box(right click, paste) then name it whatever you want.
Chariac is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 08:33 PM   #19
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

I_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Thanks everybody for the help! I might call Ganz Customer Service.

ILW
Click the image to open in full size.
I_love_Webkinz is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 08:34 PM   #20
^Look up!^

366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold

it didnt work for me for a while, keep trying!
366100068 is offline Female
Closed