Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2008, 10:02 AM   #1
i know what it is!
Webkinz :)

chilloutv1 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Webkinz World not loading

Hey out there!
Is Webkinz world really slow or not loading for anybody else out there? no matter where i go it won't stop showing that it's still loading. (see attached pic of curio shop) I've been waiting at the curio shop for 20 min.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgPicture 1.jpg (70.8 KB, 5 views)
chilloutv1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2008, 10:04 AM   #2
Kevin rocks my
Webkinz :)

kit-katkitty8 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz World not loading

Usually when that happens for me I log out then log back in. It usually works. Also you could try clearing your cache or refreshing the page. Hope I could help.
Old 09-02-2008, 10:12 AM   #3
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

I usually get it back up and running by doing the same things as Kit-Katkitty8. I find that it is more likely to get stuck like that during high usage times or if I am running a lot of other things on my computer or have other windows up on the net. Blessings
Momzkinza is offline Female
Old 09-02-2008, 10:55 AM   #4
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tell
momwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tell

I've had the same problem. Here's what I do: first, go to another place in ww, like dr quack's office or something, then go back to the curio shop. If this doesn't work, log out, clear cache, delete cookies, click on "choose language" on the ganz site (the icon has a green pack man). click on english, they you'll go back to the ww site. scroll to the bottom & click on the "log in" white letters. then log in. if you still have problems, reboot your computer, & doing a virus scan, refrag & disk clean up will also help your computer run smoothly. hope that helped.
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 09-02-2008, 11:13 AM   #5
Gift Trainee

Kiddydoc is an unknown quantity at this point

As others have mentioned, often going to another area in WW and then coming back will correct the problem. I've had this happen the most often at Arties and in the Stadium. Both areas require a lot of data to be sent. If logging out and back into WW doesn't work, usually the best bet is to just reboot your computer. I've never had that not work. Good luck and hopefully these tips help.
Old 09-02-2008, 11:47 AM   #6
cheekylover8521

I have said this on many threads and soon more to come, Webkinz has been having these weird glitches lately. I'm sorry that it won't load for you.You could just be patient for it to load. If it doesn't load in about 30 seconds I suggest you log in then back out. If you are still having these problems feel free to PM me or email ganz. Again,I'm very sorry about your problem. ~PM me for questions or ganz's email. Hope this helps.

-CheekyLover8521-
Closed