Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 03:36 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Maeffy is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Unanswered: WW New Legal agreement & terms of Service?

Hey today when I tried to login in to one of my accounts it first put up a huge legal document that I had to read & then submit YES to in order to get into WW.

I don't have a pic. But it was a HUGE document. Once I clicked Yes, then it showed that these new terms are to take place May 28th 2009.

The document stated that by saying YES you could not ever sue GANZ for anything, ever. That they could close down the site anytime for how ever long or permanantly, or have things break or servers down, items, or glitches & that we are not required to get compensation or have them work or have the site up to use our online pets w/ the purchase of our Plushies w/ codes. That we could get viruses or damage to our computers w/ no compensation.

It seems to me they have been very very busy nailing shut any liability that they really did have before due to all their issues. As I said, I knew people who complained to the FEDS about WW and the issues & lack of service, or return of goods etc, for purchases, & implied items.

Now this screen did not show up for our other 3 accounts. 2 of which I have determined are on the same server as each other. And then MY account is on another. This one that did this is our last account created & for my older son, who never uses it, so we use it to garden for KC & rares etc.. and this has always seemed to be on a 3rd & different server than the other 3. And it is a ****** server @ that, as we can rarely get into WW.. we keep getting script errors.

I didn't see anyone else post anything about this. So I wasn't sure if I was the only one who got this. or is it just because none of us had logged into WW for 5 - 6 days (lots of weeds in those gardens ) But even though I wasn't on WW doesn't mean that I didn't check WI because I did.. had to see what was up.

Any help would be good. Perhaps someone can take a pic when they get the screen.

Thanks

PS: :el1: Support "Pachyderm Power"
Maeffy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2009, 06:43 PM   #2
ebaday

Default Re: WW New Legal agreement & terms of Service?

Well the only time that has ever happened to me and my family is when we haven't played in a while. Then it comes up with a terms and agreement saying like, you haven't played in a while so remeber...bllah blah blah. I will go check now to see if it happened to me.
Nope. It didn'T. You probably just haven't played in a while.
Old 04-01-2009, 06:47 PM   #3
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

I haven't gotten that for a while, and I honestly haven't minded reading it xD
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 04-01-2009, 06:50 PM   #4
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

If they spent a fraction of what they do on lawyers on improving Customer Service they wouldn't need those warnings....
Jarrah is offline Female
Closed