Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 05:37 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

ladycop67 is a glorious beacon of lightladycop67 is a glorious beacon of lightladycop67 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: WW Login Issue

Anyone else having problems logging onto webkinz? I can log on fine, but my daughter is getting the blue screen and the game wont load.
To late to call Webkinz since they are closed now.
ladycop67 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2009, 05:54 PM   #2
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

Default Re: WW Login Issue

I'll try logging in right now.
~I've tried logging in, and I can get in just fine. On my sister's accounts, too.~
I'm not sure why your daughter's account is getting the blue screen.

Hmm. . . Maybe try restarting your computer? When I have trouble with my account, that usually works.
If that doesn't work, you might have to wait until you can call them, once they are open again.

I wish I could give better advice, but that's all I have.
Seahorse is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 06:09 PM   #3
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Hi lady .. I am having problems on one of my accounts as well! ..I just came here to check to see if anyone else was having difficulties ..

.. so far, I have tried two of my other six accounts and they are fine. .. perhaps, Ganz is just having a problem with one of their servers.. and your DDs account and my one problematic one are on it!
I will go try my other four and see how they are loading...
Butterflies is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 06:11 PM   #4
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Yes I am having loading issues w/ one accnt also , I hope its fixed soon Good luck !! All I can do is log out then back in & try again !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 06:16 PM   #5

liberrylady has a spectacular aura about

People are reporting that they are having trouble logging into server 1. Here's the glitch report:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ly-bad-581507/

Do you know what your server number is?
liberrylady is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 06:36 PM   #6
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by liberrylady
People are reporting that they are having trouble logging into server 1. Here's the glitch report:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ly-bad-581507/

Do you know what your server number is?
I didnt .. but I guess I know now!! .. apparently that one acct of mine must be on that server! I just checked and my other 6 accts are fine. .. but on that one acct, I am experiencing terrible things! I managed to load a few times but almost everything is missing and I cannot load a room .... well I did once, but there was nothing in it!

I am sure they will have it fixed soon .. in the meantime, everybody .. hang tight! .. lets just give them a little time to fix it ...
Butterflies is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 06:42 PM   #7
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Yes, I'm getting the "Webkinz Bleu Screen of All Impending Doom" right now, too. I only managed to get in once, but it didn't fully load my pets' HHH statuses (it got to like 63, 63, 64 or something, then stopped- I am OCD about it and always keep my pets as close as I can to 100 HHH, so that scared my socks off ), and the newspaper wouldn't load. I clicked on the "things to do" menu and it only got up about half an inch or so, then stopped. I refreshed the page and tried again, and got the bleu screen of all impending doom again.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 12-07-2009, 06:55 PM   #8
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

I think that WW may be working now for you, check again and let's see. Perhaps your daughter has a lot of rooms, or items in her dock? You can try removing a few and putting them somewhere

Or, clear your cache, restart your computer etcera. Good luck!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 07:10 PM   #9
macmen6 is on a distinguished road

I was having the same problem. Finally I got back in. Enjoying some overtime at the webkinz employment office. It's letting me do all the jobs over and over and I'm getting paid for it. Hey why not.
macmen6 is offline Male
Old 12-07-2009, 07:18 PM   #10
Gift Guru

mytoogirlz will become famous soon enough

I'm having the same problem with 2 of our 6 account.
Closed

Tags
redstar55wuzhere