Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 09:10 PM   #1
Good Luck Chefs!!
Webkinz :)

AChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guide

Default Unanswered: WW letter from Friends at WW stuck

I received a letter from WW the other day and no matter what internet I go on I cannot get it to open, I have tried so many times but when I click on my mail and go to open, the envelope is stuck on my screen and I have to log out, anyone know what I should do? Think it was a letter re: a question I asked and sure it is just an automated response letter but it's driving me crazy.

Thanks if anyone can give me any ideas.
AChip is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2008, 09:14 PM   #2
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WW letter from Friends at WW stuck

Sometimes you have to be in a room to open any mail. I am not sure if you tried that. I also had one of those auto responses that just went into cyber space. Good luck.
Old 12-14-2008, 10:06 PM   #3
BassWill is an unknown quantity at this point

Same issue with me. I wrote to Webkinz to figure out if I will get paid for a job I completed and then webkinz froze. My mail will not open and I cannot get the envelope off my screen unless I log out?
BassWill is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 11:55 PM   #4

Ms Venus is an unknown quantity at this point

Have you deleted you cookies and your temporary internet files? You say that you have tried different internets, is that with the same computer (laptop) or did you mean to say that you have tried on different computers? Lots of bad things have happened to me. Deleting the files and cookies solve most of the issues. You could also go to www.adobe.com and check if you have the latest version of flash player. I am not sure if that would help or not, but I would try if I were you. When all else fails, contact Gantz. They are so hard to get in touch with, so I usually try every option I can before I have to resort to that.

---------- Ms Venus added 5 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by BassWill
Same issue with me. I wrote to Webkinz to figure out if I will get paid for a job I completed and then webkinz froze. My mail will not open and I cannot get the envelope off my screen unless I log out?
That is really bad that you did not get paid. I hate to tell you this, but you will never get paid for that job either. You should read the guide that you got when you opened your account and you should also read all the bulletinz, Parents Area, and FAQs on the main webkinz site. Lots of things like this are answered there.

I am really sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Last edited by Ms Venus; 12-14-2008 at 11:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-15-2008, 02:38 AM   #5

taikitty is on a distinguished road

You are not alone in this glitch. Thank you for sharing. I thought it was just my problem. My wish for you is that Ganz will clear it quickly.
taikitty is offline Female
Old 12-15-2008, 08:33 AM   #6
ow

london45 has disabled reputation

Your not alone Your not alone
london45 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2008, 04:44 PM   #7

Webkinz Lady is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: WW letter from Friends at WW stuck

Hey!

Same thing happened to me twice. I can't get the letters to open either. i'm starting to wonder if I'll have two unread mail at the top of my mail list forever.

GRRRRR GLITCH GRRRRRR
Webkinz Lady is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 08:34 AM   #8
Good Luck Chefs!!

AChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guide

thanks everyone for your advice, I have only tried it on one computer. Guess that might stay in my mail forever......just will know not to open that one piece of mail!

Thanks everyone.
AChip is offline Female
Closed