Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2008, 08:15 PM   #1
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Default Unanswered: WW keeps quitting on me.

I have a Mac computer, WW quits on me after about 10 minutes. It happens on Firefox & Safari. Does this happen to anyone else? It does not happen on my DH's PC or any other site. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2008, 08:27 PM   #2
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

Default Re: WW keeps quitting on me.

Is this an all the time problem, or a just today problem?

It's been happening to me all evening, and I thought it was just me..
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 09-08-2008, 08:37 PM   #3
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Bonsai
Is this an all the time problem, or a just today problem?

It's been happening to me all evening, and I thought it was just me..

It started 3 weeks ago. I had to bring my computer in for repair for something else and told them about this problem. Of course it didn't happen for them. I have been visiting grandchildren for 2 weeks so I didn't use my computer until last night. It started up again today.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:14 AM   #4
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

yes, it's been happening to me on & off for the last few weeks. i can understand how irritating it is. especially to be in the middle of a game, & to get "please wait..." and no sucess, & end up getting logged off w/ no kc rewards. well, i hope this problem clears up soon. but to answer your question, yes,, it has been happening to others..
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 06:57 AM   #5
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Lol, I am so glad I found this thread. My son has been telling me the reason my computer is shutting off in the middle of playing is due to the room being too hot. I wish I knew how to fix it. At least now I don't have to feeze myself with the ac any more!
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 09:16 AM   #6
choover143
Webkinz :)

choover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud of

That's a big bummer - I haven't ever noticed it when I am playing on my Mom's mac @ her house.
I know a couple of Mac guys - I'll ask them if they have a clue.
choover is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 09:35 AM   #7
Love WW
Gift Guru

Thanks everyone for your replies.

I get an error message. It says " Firefox has unexpectedly quit, no other applications have been affected."

This is not WW saying " please wait" and then logging me off.

---------- JINGLES139 added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by choover
That's a big bummer - I haven't ever noticed it when I am playing on my Mom's mac @ her house.
I know a couple of Mac guys - I'll ask them if they have a clue.
Thanks choover! I appreciate all the help I can get.

Last edited by JINGLES139; 09-09-2008 at 09:35 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-09-2008, 09:42 AM   #8
hee! I'm a
Gift Guru

Bananagoil is a name known to allBananagoil is a name known to allBananagoil is a name known to all

Hey Jingles!

I had a heck of a time with Firefox last week (may have started the end of the week before). Usually my Firefox is steady as a rock and I much prefer it over IE but it started freezing, quitting and generally being a beast and a bad beast at that. And then...I remember I had ignored a notification that there was an update for Firefox available (2-3 weeks ago). So I went trotting over to Mozilla and downloaded the latest version. Whew - I was able to start enjoying Firefox again without the ugly bruises on my forehead from banging my head against the wall, LOL I continue to have the occasional connection issue but it is definitely a connection and not Firefox (I'm using wireless on my laptop) and from past experience at least some of my issue is probably infrastructure damage due to storms here on the east coast. Be a while before everything is repaired and some connection gateways will continue to shift for awhile. Was that clear as mud?
Old 09-09-2008, 10:54 AM   #9
tsnake is an unknown quantity at this point

Right now when I log on I get the newspaper screen then as soon as I try to do anything it logs me out and says "safari unexpectedly quit". It was working fine earlier this morning. Must be a mac thing. Anyone else having this issue?
Old 09-09-2008, 11:36 AM   #10
jenna522

mxmom8887 is on a distinguished road

It used to quit on me alot to when I was on Firefox. I started using Internet Explorer & it stopped happening. It could also be your anti virus if you are using one.
mxmom8887 is offline Female
Closed