Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2010, 07:54 PM   #1
cupcakey12
Gift Trainee

cupcakey12 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Unanswered: Webkinz World isn't loading! I've tried everything!

So my Webkinz World hasn't been loading for months now. I've been playing on my brothers computer, but I just want to play on mine.

This is what's happening: When I go onto webkinz.com it looks completely normal. When I click on Log On it loads up but then it only shows the green screen. There's nothing to click on or anything, just the green screen!

I've cleared my cache, uninstalled and then reinstalled flashplayer, and updated my firefox.

I contacted Ganz a while ago too and they weren't helpful at all. They just told me to clear my cache...which I did...and it didn't work.

What do I do?
cupcakey12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2010, 08:13 PM   #2
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz World isn't loading! I've tried everything!

I'm so sorry. Have you tried http://mci2.webkinz.com//////loader4...ser&aol=0&fs=0 ?

That might help. Or you may need to contact FireFox or Adobe Support. I hope you can get it fixed soon!!
softballipod is offline Female
Old 01-27-2010, 08:19 PM   #3
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Try logging on this server: http://66.48.69.102/loader4.php?go=l...ser&aol=0&fs=0

It is possible that the other server just doesn't like you.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 01-28-2010, 01:05 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

I have had that happen sometimes, too.
Usually if you just wait several minutes, the green eventually loads. I often go get something to drink, or do something else for a few minutes while I wait.

Tonight I had a much tougher time getting on, but that was unusual.
Tonight it took me two and a half hours to get onto both of my accounts, but I finally got on. I am usually not that patient, though.
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female
Old 01-28-2010, 08:49 PM   #5
cupcakey12
Gift Trainee

cupcakey12 is on a distinguished road

The links that you guys posted didn't work but thanks for the help!

And yeah, maybe I'll try loading it and then seeing if it eventually loads.

Thanks for the help, guys! I'll let you know if it works!
cupcakey12 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2010, 11:09 PM   #6
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

when you go to WW log in screen go to where it says help then it says techical issues.
It tells the minimum requirements for WW.

What broswer are you using?
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2010, 10:42 AM   #7
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

How about-
When you get to your green screen, hit refresh. This will get you back to the login page.
Try to log in then. See if that works. Good Luck!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2010, 11:27 AM   #8
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

i would suggest using a different browser you do not normally use and see if that helps. I have been having huge issues with firefox lately and am considering dumping that browser all together. Its messing with other sites I use and I have found that I have to use another browser. Also virtual memory issues are another problem a site will not load. If you computer is maxed out in virtual memory that could be an issue. I suffer from this as well. I need to get a new computer soon.

The reason Ganz can't help you is the problem is specific to you which means its an operating system issue rather than a site issue. If it were a site issue they would have more to suggest. They can't help you with operating issues past clearing caches from their end.

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
when you go to WW log in screen go to where it says help then it says techical issues.
It tells the minimum requirements for WW.

What broswer are you using?
Excellent idea also.

Last edited by Tula; 01-29-2010 at 11:27 AM..
Tula is offline Female
Old 01-29-2010, 12:10 PM   #9
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Click the image to open in full size.

Here I posted it for anybody that might can find it!
aug2168 is offline Female
Closed