Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2008, 10:49 AM   #1
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: Webkinz World isn't entertaining me anymore...

Is anyone else finding all of these glitches unacceptable? I'm no longer excited when I log into Webkinz World after a long day of school, because i know that nothing is going to work.

~No kinzchat PLUS
~The trading tables do not work
~There are only 3/4 zones to go in now
~We cannot play againt other users in the tournament arena
~When we open presents, we don't even get to see what we got now
~Users aren't getting their POTM gifts
~We cannot finish our arcade games and get our money
~Random items are dissapearing from docks, and Ganz refuses to replace them
~No Wheel off wow
~No Gem hunt

The list is endless!

We don't get to enjoy Webkinz World as much as we used to. I joined Webkinz World in Mid-August 2007, and I've never even entered the Kinzchat PLUS. It was already closed when I joined, and it is STILL closed, over a YEAR later.

There is no point in logging on Webkinz anymore! All we can do is go to our house and move our furniture around. Can we earn money to buy some new furniture? No, the games don't work! What are we expected to do on this site now?

Ganz is turning for the worse... Webkinz has really dissapointed me...
Livi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2008, 10:51 AM   #2
IM A WHONKIN
Gift Guru

zebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz World isn't entertaining me anymore...

I found it kinda boring when we had all these things! LOL!

It is getting bad, and it's just irritating.
zebra123456 is offline Male
Old 10-14-2008, 10:51 AM   #3
Gift Guru

Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

Yeah, I really am feeling quite similar. Ganz really needs to step up and take the fall for the glitches, and replace missing items.
Icicle20 is offline Male
Old 10-14-2008, 10:59 AM   #4
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

I agree.
Ganz is so concerned about making new webkinz to put in stores... but they haven't fixed all the other glitches that they promised they would months ago! Remember the high score board? That has been gone for months!
Livi is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 11:21 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

I think we just need a few days of no WW - take a break, it is pine cone season. Go around and collect yours -- use some wire or string to tie them together and make wreaths for your mom , grandma or just anyone who you would like to share a smile with. I received one yesterday, and I made my day. & it smells so good I hung it on the wall right by the door . you can make lots of animals out of pine cones too. they are aslo great for bird feeders now that winter is fast approaching. you will need peanutbutter & birdseed (about 2.00 a bag) tie a string around the top of pinecone and then roll the pinecone on a paperplae that you smeared the peanutbutter on then roll in bird seed , and hang in your trees Instant happiness for the birds. you can also weave the pine needles into placemats, stars, bracelets... just soak them in some warm water before you start weaving (it makes them bend easy).. Hope this gives you some idea
Click the image to open in full size.
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 11:32 AM   #6
is a supermom and is
Gifted

anjii has a spectacular aura aboutanjii has a spectacular aura about

I agree... it's very frustrating. We've only been playing since March, so unfortunately we don't even know what it was like before the constant glitches. I really enjoy what we CAN do, but it's very frustrating trying to deal with all the things that are going wrong every day.

I was also going to suggest to maybe take a break for a few days, and if you start to miss it then come back. I would suggest checking in once a week or so, and just maintain your account, so that if your interest renews, or (hopefully) one day they've fixed everything and made it fun again, you'll be able to pick up where you left off.

I know personally, I have a few put away for special treats for my son, and we're each getting one or two for Christmas, but then I'm not buying any more until either they fix things and start taking better care of their customers, or until our account is almost over, in which case I'll buy one to keep it active.

Hopefully you find the Webkinz love again
anjii is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 12:24 PM   #7
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I do agree. GANZ and Webkinz is having an EXTREMELY long list of glitches. I haven't encountered all of them. But it takes forever to load. Which in my computer case really annoys me. hopefully they will fix it soon!
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 01:45 PM   #8
Webkinz :)
annasuzie is an unknown quantity at this point

At least you can log on! I haven't been able to access Webkinz in almost 2 weeks now.
Old 10-14-2008, 02:48 PM   #9
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

Well, I have to agree that the glitches are a pain in the ***. But I still enjoy everytime I do get in, particularly if I get a better score than my previous or win a tournament. And I am managing to get in. I think one problem I have noticed is that at certain times of day (like just after school and for the next 3 hours as time marches across North America) it can be very hard to log in and get things to work. Today everything but My Webpage worked for me and that was cool.

Taking a break is a good idea if you are getting too frustrated. At some point when you're not so upset, think to yourself, Oh let's see if it works today. If it doesn't just go away. One of the times it will and you will be much happier. At least I try to work on this philosophy. Cause to be honest just after school in North America I can't even get to Webkinz Insider very well.

---------- Asacardimus added 53 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

Actually, just spent some time in WebKinz Chat Plus and got to play a game of Kinz Bowling with a Cocoa Dinosaur called Cocoa.

Have your parents okayed you to be in Chat plus?

Last edited by Asacardimus; 10-14-2008 at 02:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 02:54 PM   #10
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

I am so sorry that you don't find it fun anymore. I do agree that the glitches are bothersome and make it less enjoyable, however, I look forward to logging on each day.

I think taking a break for a few days is a great idea, you might find you really miss it.

I guess we just need to hang in there and hope all of the glitches get ironed out and it will be better than ever.

Maybe you need to find a new part of WI that you enjoy. I don't know if you collect rares or not but that makes it fun for me each day. The wait to find out when it will be and what it will be is lots of fun.

Also, there are so many fun contests you can enter by decorating your rooms different ways or dressing your pets up certain ways.

I know I always look forward to the Wishing Well hoping it will be that three well day or that I'll get the big prize on the WOW. Weekend activities are a lot of fun also, getting those wish tokens and such.

I hope you come to a decision that is best for you, and I hope the areas you haven't been able to access will work agian soon for you so that you can enjoy WW to it's full potential Have a wonderful day!
reya is offline Female
Closed