Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 08:47 AM   #1
momoftwins131
Webkinz :)

momoftwins131 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Is WW having problems again?

I logged into my account this morning to garden and do some of my dailies. When I got to the clubhouse to look for Doug, it froze up and told me the clubhouse was closed to visitors. Then I was logged out. The same thing happened yesterday right before the site shut down for maintenance. Does anyone know what is going on?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2009, 08:48 AM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Is WW having problems again?

It's working just fine for me...

Have you tried clearing your cache. That might help, here's a guide if you don't know how to do it ---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-after-534444/
Old 07-27-2009, 08:50 AM   #3
momoftwins131

momoftwins131 is an unknown quantity at this point

I cleared my cache before I ever logged on. It worked fine until I went into the clubhouse.
Old 07-27-2009, 08:54 AM   #4
popabear5024

popabear5024 will become famous soon enough

I am also having some problems with screens freezing. Like the Trivia Challenge, Jellybean challenge, Quick Draws, etc. They go to the screen and freeze. If you can move to another screen sometimes it clears and the next attempt is ok but if you have no way off the screen you have to log out and log back in. It usually works them. Anybody else seeing this and does anyone have a suggestion how to fix it.
Thanks,
popabear5024 is offline Male
Old 07-27-2009, 08:56 AM   #5
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

I've logged in several times only to get logged out. Once (about an hour ago) I got a "something is wrong with our servers" message and to please try again later.

But my daughter's account seems to work fine!
tkprit is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 09:11 AM   #6
IagoParrot

IagoParrot has a spectacular aura aboutIagoParrot has a spectacular aura about

i can't get my kinzchat phone to load!
Old 07-27-2009, 09:20 AM   #7
Oooh, lookie! I am a

MeganDecember29 is on a distinguished road

Usually this means the part of the server your account uses is getting fixed something, perhaps a small bug or glitch, such as games freezing up. I have had this happen to me a few times, and come back on later and was able to log in. hope I helped!
MeganDecember29 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 09:22 AM   #8
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

After you clear your cache, completely shut down your computer, and restart it. That seems to help for me when that kind of stuff happens.
Desty is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 09:31 AM   #9
:D imma be a

Googles665 is a jewel in the roughGoogles665 is a jewel in the rough

Yes I am having the same problem with my garden. :p
Googles665 is offline Female
Closed