Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 05:24 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Lightbulb Unanswered: WW Gone Wacko?? ***Why WW's Systems Are Suddenly Not Working Well***

Hello there!
Most of you guys on WW are having tons of problems logging in, purchasing items from the W Shop and all that.
I was on my computer last night, and wanted to check on my Bat.
I was sucessfully able to log in, but WW wouldn't load!
Here is why:
Mercury retrograde.
Your probably thinking "What on Earth is she talking about?" right now.
So, here is what I mean:
A Mercury retrograde happens for 2-3 or even 4 weeks 3 times a year.
"Retrograde" means to move backwards.
So, Mercury is going backwards.
When Mercury retrogrades, many problems with computers, phones, and even cars start popping up.
Computers recieve the wrong data, cars and trains have problems with their engines, and phones drop calls.
Many problems experienced by and WW members are these:
1. Not being able to see Arte in the Curio Shop
2. Tabby's word bubble being blank and no sound heard in the Employment Office
3. The wrong number of KC to be taken away to buy an item in the W Shop
4. Not recieving any items or KC with the POTM
5. Logging in not working
Those are a few of the most common problems right now, but there probably are more that we didn't discover yet.
This craziness won't clear up until October 31st (Yay! A problem-free Halloween!) which is the time Mercury retrograde is over for this year.
I suggest you do not plan anything big on WW until Halloween day.
Hope this helps!
~cutiebug343~

cutiebug343 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2008, 05:38 PM   #2
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

Default Re: WW Gone Wacko?? ***Why WW's Systems Are Suddenly Not Working Well***

Umm where did you learn this? This may be true or WW server could just be a little ******* up. I believe you but I'm curious on where you found this information.
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 05:48 PM   #3
wajiha44

Default Re: WW Gone Wacko?? ***Why WW's Systems Are Suddenly Not Working Well***

I dont think thats it. Here read my thread!!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t401953.html
Old 10-02-2008, 05:53 PM   #4
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

wow! your very smart. i'm not sure what you are talking about, but that sounds like a good reason why webkinz wouldnt be working
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 06:43 PM   #5

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by wajiha44
I dont think thats it. Here read my thread!!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t401953.html
The problem isn't with members caches, it's the WW system that's not working.

---------- cutiebug343 added 2 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by lucky3900
Umm where did you learn this? This may be true or WW server could just be a little ******* up. I believe you but I'm curious on where you found this information.
My mom is very into astrology, and I was at the doctor's office once and the computers weren't working suddenly. I asked her why, and she told me about the Mercury thing.
I researched the info about how many weeks the retrograde period lasts, and I got 2-3 or 4 weeks.

Last edited by cutiebug343; 10-02-2008 at 06:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 06:45 PM   #6
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by cutiebug343
The problem isn't with members caches, it's the WW system that's not working.

---------- cutiebug343 added 2 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

My mom is very into astrology, and I was at the doctor's office once and the computers weren't working suddenly. I asked her why, and she told me about the Mercury thing.
I researched the info about how many weeks the retrograde period lasts, and I got 2-3 or 4 weeks.
That's really cool! Thanks for clairifying and that could very well be why Webkinz World is not doing very well!
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 07:55 PM   #7
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Interesting theory. Thanks for sharing!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 10:36 PM   #8
Lil Kinz

Gwengie is an unknown quantity at this point

I've never heard of "Mercury Retrograde" either but sometimes I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer. What I do know is, whenever I try to go into WW through Internet Explorer, absolutely NOTHING loads. I have found that when I go in through Mozilla Firefox, I get in. It's slow also, and not everything loads up all the time, but at least you can get in and do some things. More than you'd be able to do while waiting for IE to load up.

Hope this helps some of you out.
Gwengie is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 10:45 PM   #9
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

That is a very interesting theory. I have never heard of Mercury Retrograde but I have heard of other celestial occurences causing electronic trouble... like sunspots. Thanks for sharing!
lotusfairy is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 10:46 PM   #10
nettne

nettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of light

try clearing out your cache & cookies then when you get logged back on the internet try using this WW address -- http://www.webkinz.com/us_en/
not your usual tab because it is changed. then new pick your language- it is at the top right of the webkinz log in screen. Be patient It will take a while to load WW. then everything should be fine. Don't forget to change the old tab to the new WW address.
nettne is offline Female
Closed