Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 10:20 AM   #1
Call me Gina!
Gifted

gina12345678910 is a glorious beacon of lightgina12345678910 is a glorious beacon of lightgina12345678910 is a glorious beacon of light

Exclamation Unanswered: Is WW going to end?

Ok, I was searching Webkinz on Wikipedia, and I know Wiki is not always right, but I happened to see something and was wondering about it:
Click the image to open in full size.

I probably misunderstood something, but I still worry. I circled what I'm worrying about.
gina12345678910 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2009, 10:21 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Default Re: Is WW going to end?

That's strange! You have good eyes. Well, their not ganz
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 10:21 AM   #3

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

hmm..
i really dont know.
prob not.
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 10:22 AM   #4
Call me Gina!
Gifted

gina12345678910 is a glorious beacon of lightgina12345678910 is a glorious beacon of lightgina12345678910 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Dudeness
That's strange! You have good eyes. Well, their not ganz
Good point.
gina12345678910 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 10:25 AM   #5
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

probably not, I bet it's like an actress has a contract with a show then it expires but then they work out another contract and your watching another season of that show with that actress. If that makes sense... If that's even true. Wikipedia IS made by anyone, there are a lot of webkinz haters out there, if you don't believe me look up webkinz on youtube....

THanks for sharing this with us!
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 10:25 AM   #6
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

I'm sure it will end someday, but I don't think it's going to be anytime in the near future. They have way to many products out to call it quits now

I would guess that the 2010 date could possibly have something to due with the licensing? (like maybe it has to be renewed in 2010? )
kayembee is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 10:25 AM   #7

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

It might be..but i hope not!!!
But i also saw it says : CURRENT webkinz logo

the current may meen something...you never know!
And if it really is shutting down next year, then maybe that is why they are going all out with all this new ideas like siggy panda, caring valley, kinz klips, series 4 crds etc etc; so it can be one last quick moneymaking scheme.
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 10:26 AM   #8
webkinz_forever

Everything has to end sometime.
But no, whoever put that on the wiki just guesstimated.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:26 AM   #9
Kaykohugs

kaykohugs is just really nicekaykohugs is just really nice

I would doubt it.

Wikipedia can be updated by anyone, regardless of if they have any official ties to Ganz or not, so that is one reason to think it may be wrong. The date may have something to do with how long Ganz's registration on the website name is currently in effect, but there is no reason to think that when it comes dues, that Ganz won't renew it.
kaykohugs is offline Male
Old 04-17-2009, 10:26 AM   #10
ell, maybe I'm
Gifted

lauraannairene is just really nicelauraannairene is just really nice

Oh wow I hope that's not real! Like you said, wiki is not always right, and that you cannot always trust them because people can add onto it. Hmm... This is interesting. I strongly think that webkinz will not end because they keep making more and more webkinz and accesories by the minute. They can't just STOP while people are overwhelmingly addicted to webkinz . I just don't see webkinz not running in the next year or so.... That's just my opinion people .

- Laura <3
lauraannairene is offline Female
Closed