Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2008, 01:30 PM   #1
Banned
beachgirl011 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Webkinz World glitches

Lately Webkinz World/ Ganz has been having a lot of glitches. Yesterday there was a problem with getting into places in Webkinz World like the w-shop, curio shop, your house, feeding your pet, and etc. Well, as some of you all know or are just finding out the hourly events are down. If you have the new pet of the month for this hour, it will be dunk the zingoz. It lets you click on the arrow to get transferred to the page, but then it says "There is no Dunk the Zingoz event at this time". Am I the only one getting this message or is there others? Also when you do the other event, which is the Webkinz Quick Draw, you can also click the arrow to be transferred, but then when you get the the Webkinz Quick draw it says, "There is no quickdraw event at this time". After that you are directed back to the newspaper. Please let me know if you are also having this problem. I am posting pictures in a couple minutes, once I take them.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2008, 01:43 PM   #2
Banned

Default Re: Webkinz World glitches

It seems that my pictures can not be uploaded. I am so sorry. I was looking foward to posting them up here.
Old 05-03-2008, 01:54 PM   #3
Shine

Yes...They need to start fixing them...but don't keep Telling them! They are trying to...!
Old 05-03-2008, 01:55 PM   #4
Banned

Did anyone get in yet? Please let me know. If I do not get in at the 3-4 I am going to call Ganz.

---------- beachgirl011 added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

Yeah. People need to stop trying to hack into Webkinz World.

View Post Originally Posted by ☼ Shine ☼
Yes...They need to start fixing them...but don't keep Telling them! They are trying to...!

Last edited by beachgirl011; 05-03-2008 at 01:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-03-2008, 01:58 PM   #5
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

It's not just you beachgirl,we are getting the same problems here exactly how you described.It is possible it started last night? We couldn't do the jellybean challenge.I had thought maybe someone had won and that was the reason but now I am not so sure.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2008, 02:02 PM   #6
Webkinz :)
nonotravel is an unknown quantity at this point

In another part of the Forum others were saying they have had problems as you discripted so it is not just you. everyone is having problems.
Old 05-03-2008, 02:07 PM   #7
jourdan

jourdysmom is an unknown quantity at this point

mine is doing it too...still...and it is in the 3-4 KT activity Now
Old 05-03-2008, 02:17 PM   #8
Banned

Sorry, it took me forever to get back to you. But I just tried doing the 3-4 dunk the Zingoz and I got the same message. Someone or something is causing a bug or glitch in the system. Last night I know that places is Webkinz World was not working because of this and I also did not know that the jellybean challenge was down. Webkinz World/Ganz are trying to get Webkinz World up and running without no glitches. But there is always going to be a glitch. Thank you for your response.!
View Post Originally Posted by jourdysmom
mine is doing it too...still...and it is in the 3-4 KT activity Now
---------- beachgirl011 added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I was playing a game in Webkinz World. But I thank you for responding to let me know that I am not the only one with this problem.

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
It's not just you beachgirl,we are getting the same problems here exactly how you described.It is possible it started last night? We couldn't do the jellybean challenge.I had thought maybe someone had won and that was the reason but now I am not so sure.
---------- beachgirl011 added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

Sorry I took so long to respond, but thank you for your response. I look foward from hearing back from everyone. I hope Webkinz World/Ganz is going to fix this problem quick.
View Post Originally Posted by nonotravel
In another part of the Forum others were saying they have had problems as you discripted so it is not just you. everyone is having problems.
---------- beachgirl011 added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

Is anyone having problems with the w-shop or any other places in Webkinz World today?

Last edited by beachgirl011; 05-03-2008 at 02:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-03-2008, 02:26 PM   #9

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

It's not only you. If I don't have at least 3 glitches per day, I must be on the wrong website. Ha Ha! Tacos for sale are not in the sale items. No dunk the zingo, no quick draw. 2-3 pm was dunk the zingo for the POM Panda. That wasn't working either. Arte's Curio shop usually has one item blank during his hourly sales. Can't enter the 2008 Spring Haiku contest, because it isn't available, and I don't have a Cooking Class in my Kinzville Academy.:rdr:
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 05-03-2008, 02:39 PM   #10
Banned

Sorry that it took me a while to respond, but I am here and online. It seems to be that you are having more trouble than I ever thought. Also, I have been having some trouble. I know that yesterday people were not able to do the jellybean challenge and do multiple things in Webkinz World. I have contacted Ganz about these issues that not only me, but others have had. My friends and relitives have also had this problem. So I have written a strong e-mail to Ganz and I look foward from hearing back from them. All I can say is, try to be patient and wait for the neverending glitches to be gone. That is all I can offer and that is probably all the Ganz can offer. Thank you for responding to this thread.

View Post Originally Posted by jazzykinz
It's not only you. If I don't have at least 3 glitches per day, I must be on the wrong website. Ha Ha! Tacos for sale are not in the sale items. No dunk the zingo, no quick draw. 2-3 pm was dunk the zingo for the POM Panda. That wasn't working either. Arte's Curio shop usually has one item blank during his hourly sales. Can't enter the 2008 Spring Haiku contest, because it isn't available, and I don't have a Cooking Class in my Kinzville Academy.:rdr:
Closed