Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2008, 04:42 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

02dawn is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WW freaking out for anybody else?

I also have been experience some of these problems. The academy taking my money and giving me a please wait. I waited for a long time before I loged out and then back on.When returning to the academy I have failed the class for that day. I will load the kinz phone and wait for a really long time. I will have to log out and back on and try again. I will find my name exists in a zone already. I dont see how it can exist if I have loged out.
02dawn is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2008, 04:48 PM   #22
Ibehere because I'm
Gifted

Ibehere has much to be proud ofIbehere has much to be proud ofIbehere has much to be proud ofIbehere has much to be proud ofIbehere has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by snuggiepuppy
Sounds like clubpenguin has hacked into webkinz again. They cause all of the "rumors" before. They hacked into Ganz's computar and "killed" all of the webkinz. However, ganz found out and they replenished all of the webkinz! Please dont log in until farthur notice, you dont want to be hacked. Alos, clear your cookies and only use Internet Explorer. This will keep your computar safe and clean.
Ganz has created their own glitches and problems. This was not helpful advice to the people that are experiencing all these new problems.
This is just not true. What a bunch of nonsense! This never happened and will never happen.

Last edited by Ibehere; 09-25-2008 at 04:52 PM..
Ibehere is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 05:30 PM   #23
Aishi

Aishi is on a distinguished road

Wow, I just went out to dinner and came back to find all these new posts. Seems like a lot more people than I expected were having the same problems. I really hope Ganz gets back to me so I can give you all the verdict, though since they haven't yet, I doubt they will any time soon. Then again, I emailed them instead of called them. I'm sure they have a lot of technical issues all backed up anyway between the 'webkinz or items missing reports' and 'your site is fantastic!' spam. So, I might end up calling them soon, just to see if they realize that things are funky at all. But that will always be my last resort.

Please keep your glitches coming, I'd like to make a compilation of them for Ganz if this isn't fixed by tomorrow.
Old 09-25-2008, 06:26 PM   #24
is a supermom and is
Gifted

anjii has a spectacular aura aboutanjii has a spectacular aura about

One of my accounts is fine, but the other (my big one) has gone crazy... My pet's HHH levels are way down, my starting dock is showing some items double (2 boxes of each, instead of 1) and when I get my dock out of storage, stuff is missing. Sometimes I'm getting a green screen, other times, my Things To Do bar won't go up and show the menu. I fed my pet and it went from 64 to 100, and then he kept saying he was stuffed, even though I didn't try to feed him anything else. And Arte is acting like I'm a newbie too. Unfortunately, before I knew something was really wrong, I tried to enter a TC3 Feature Code. It said "Uh Oh", but with no explanation, so I tried to enter it in my other (working) account, and it said "Uh Oh", and the message about it being used. So I went back to the screwy account, and looked at the dock to see if there was anything new. I noticed, instead of the one Quizzy dining chair I had, it now says there are two, so maybe that's what I got, or maybe it's just more screwiness.

I can't wait to hear what they tell you. I plan to call tomorrow morning if things aren't back to snuff.
anjii is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 06:38 PM   #25
sissarah

sissarah is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine has alot of those problems. Arte is still treating me like a member though and I'm really worried! I'm missing like 4,000 KinzCash but my huge difference from your's is the package I got! It was from someone called something like 'Person who is no longer in your account' or something and it had 3 of my missing items! I had over 215 things in my dock and now I have 9! I then checked my read mail to see my hacker persons name one the package and there was a nice one from someone I know in its place that was apparently sent today instead of the hacker one! Also, I found a good part of this! In the room it put me in when it let me in my house I had had 3 items 'stuck' but when I went back, they were fixed! It let me go in to other rooms twice before the map wiped and nothing was missig and ten I tried to feed my pet some bananas. First I had 5. Then 34, then 54! Then I got a message saying they couldn't log me in and to try again later so I have no idea what any of it means!
Old 09-26-2008, 09:12 AM   #26
Gifted

aghmom has a spectacular aura about

Yup I've got issues also.

Arte thinks I'm new even though I'm supposed to be on level 7 (for about a year now)

Kinsville Academy took my money for 2 classes and failed me on both even though I didn't have the oportunity to play (although the hairdresser worked fine)

I e-mailed Ganz on the same e-mail I used a few weeks ago and got a message that it isn't going thru to use the customer service e-mail address where it picks the questions for you but they didn't pertain to my problems so I had to write in the comment section - I was supposed to get a confirmation e-mail and didn't. Maybe I will try to call later
Old 09-26-2008, 09:20 AM   #27

cheekyiska89 is on a distinguished road

today, do not even think about the clubhouse all it does is say "could not connect!"

grrr...
cheekyiska89 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2008, 09:24 AM   #28
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

I wanted to go to the Coral Cove and when I went into a room with 2 Webkinz nobody was in there- including my pet. Then I got the could not connect message. Ugh!!! At least I did not lose money at the academy or lose items in my dock. Arte and I are still friends, even though I only found slag, today. I did want to chat with friends on WW, though.
froggymom617 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2008, 09:47 AM   #29
kirby42280

kirby42280 is the cats pajamas!kirby42280 is the cats pajamas!kirby42280 is the cats pajamas!kirby42280 is the cats pajamas!kirby42280 is the cats pajamas!kirby42280 is the cats pajamas!

My friend got "forgotten" (for lack of a better term) with Arte yesterday. He was on level 7 with greetings and then was demoted to level 1. This more or less all happened after he finally gave his account permission to access KinzChat Plus (which he still couldn't get into for a few hours). (By the way, he's an adult.)
kirby42280 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2008, 09:54 AM   #30

karefrie is just really nicekarefrie is just really nice

Hi, I was relieved to see that WW has gone crazy for a few other people besides me. Yesterday two of my accounts were fine but the third one was all messed up. It said I was not a member of Kinzville Academy even though I am on Level 7. The hunger and health levels were way down and I failed Style even though I did not even take it. Today that same account appears to be fine. Hopefully everyone's accounts will all be back to normal soon.
karefrie is offline Female
Closed