Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2008, 03:05 PM   #11
I luvs being a
Webkinz :)

Julianna is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WW freaking out for anybody else?

Thta's happening to me too! And, Atre forgot who I was and said i was new and whiped my gems when I needed one more for the crown!
Julianna is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2008, 03:07 PM   #12
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by Aishi
Well, anyway, I just sent them an email. Who knows if they'll get back to me or not, but I'll inform everybody of the reply if they do. Here's what I sent...
Nice message! I would like to know what's going on as well... what a unique variety of glitches we are experiencing today!! I posted about my Flooring Assistant one, but now feel a bit stupid about it realizing that everyone else is having strange problems too...

I hope they get something done about this...
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 09-25-2008, 03:15 PM   #13
SarinasKasan is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep, it's doing freaky things with one of my accounts--not all of the accounts are affected. I guess it depends on what server you're on. For this account I sometimes can't log in at all--I just get the blank green screen. When I finally can log in, sometimes all my food is missing and my health, happiness, hunger points are different. If I log out and log back in, the health, happiness, and hunger points are fine and my food is all there.

I can't do the Star Search; when I click on it it dumps me in the instruction screen. Then when I try to search for a star it says that I have no tries left.

Also, this account is supposed to be a favorite customer with Arte at the Curio Shop. When I go there it acts as though it's a brand new account and Arte starts giving instructions for the Curio Shop and the Gem Hunt.

I can go to my pet's room, but when I click on the map, nothing shows up. I can't leave the room through the doors--unless that door leads to a room that has a Webkinz, I end up in the same room.

Yes, very strange things happening! But only on this one account. My other three are fine. Unfortunately, this is happening on the oldest and most established account that has a lot of rooms and a lot of rare and exclusive items!

SarinasKasan
Old 09-25-2008, 03:31 PM   #14

paulinehill9 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Aishi
That's not what I'm talking about at all though. I'm not saying I'm supposed to be earning money, 'm saying it's eating my money and never even saying that I completed the class, which I did.
Oh i get it now. Then you might want to call Ganz about that then.
paulinehill9 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 03:43 PM   #15
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

I was just on to do Quizzy's Blast and to garden for my son with no problem. I also did my own Quizzy's Blast with no trouble but I didn't got to the Academy or spend much time on at all so I guess that I was lucky. I sent Ganz a message about my Fall Fest experience and never did get a response. Let us know what they say if they respond to you.
froggymom617 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 03:45 PM   #16
^Look up!^

366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold

All my dock items are gone!
366100068 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 03:55 PM   #17
Marilyn is a
Gift Guru

zingergirl77 has a spectacular aura aboutzingergirl77 has a spectacular aura about

WOW!! I just read all these posts!! Thank you for posting this!! I am not logging on today then. I really hope they get this, and MANY other problems fixed. They just need to close WW for a few days and go in and fix ALL the glitches!! That would be great!!!!
zingergirl77 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 04:09 PM   #18
hippokisses

rcmiller1023 will become famous soon enough

i was on this morning & noticed a lot more "please wait..." than usual. but after reading all these posts, i went back in to see if something had gotten worse. well, i played a game, nothing happened. i did the hourlies, nothing out of the ordinary happened. so i thought i'd try the clubhouse, cuz that or the rooms is usually where i have the big issues. i had to try twice to get in, once i was in, it almost froze the computer. i left the clubhouse & all of a sudden my dock is registering items but no pictures are showing up except for the few that show up automatically when you log in.

i am in agreement. ganz needs to get this glitch or malfunction fixed. it's nerve racking to think we're loosing hard earned stuff. please post if you get any replies from ganz!
rcmiller1023 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 04:16 PM   #19

icefair14 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think it better to close it to fix the problems, then to let you play, but have it ******* up.
icefair14 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 04:19 PM   #20
cookiekinz98

snuggiepuppy is on a distinguished road

Sounds like clubpenguin has hacked into webkinz again. They cause all of the "rumors" before. They hacked into Ganz's computar and "killed" all of the webkinz. However, ganz found out and they replenished all of the webkinz! Please dont log in until farthur notice, you dont want to be hacked. Alos, clear your cookies and only use Internet Explorer. This will keep your computar safe and clean.
Closed