Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2008, 02:22 PM   #1
Aishi
Webkinz :)

Aishi is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: WW freaking out for anybody else?

It keeps saying it can't connect to the server in the Stadium, it takes my money but it won't let me earn any, it'll randomly say that I failed on of my Academy classes that I didn't, it keeps giving me a level one badge for agility when I already have the badge, plus, it's not even letting me take the class. It just keeps taking my money and spitting out a badge and puts a 'Classes Completed' stamp on my folder. Humm...
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2008, 02:30 PM   #2
dawn6767

dawn6767 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WW freaking out for anybody else?

It kept logging me out when I was gardening and it wont let me do the star challenge. It keeps the bottom screen on(your dock). I havn't tried the acadamy today probaly will skip.
Old 09-25-2008, 02:30 PM   #3

paulinehill9 is on a distinguished road

At the Academy you can't earn money, you have to pay to play the games, like a private school. The reward is that you can earn prizes after a certain number of completed classes.
paulinehill9 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 02:34 PM   #4
Aishi

That's not what I'm talking about at all though. I'm not saying I'm supposed to be earning money, 'm saying it's eating my money and never even saying that I completed the class, which I did.
Old 09-25-2008, 02:37 PM   #5
swimprincess459

swimprincess459 is an unknown quantity at this point

woah i think the webkinz matience people need to fix that... mine keeps logging me off!! Like i was just on it just logged me off. its done it like 5 times in the past hour. and everything i try to do its really slow. ):
Old 09-25-2008, 02:39 PM   #6
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

wow you should call ganz i will try to go there and ill tell you if mine works
Old 09-25-2008, 02:43 PM   #7
Adam Lambert is
Gifted

sizemore24 will become famous soon enough

I just tried at least three times in webkinz world and after about 7 minuets it will log you out. I'm not sure if it's maintence or what.
sizemore24 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 02:43 PM   #8
Aishi

I wonder if they even know that it's screwing up like this? I guess I can call them. Telephone operators intemidate me though. :U

Heh, I'll email them.
Old 09-25-2008, 02:50 PM   #9
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

i can go. and it lets me like do it to
Old 09-25-2008, 02:57 PM   #10
Aishi

Well, anyway, I just sent them an email. Who knows if they'll get back to me or not, but I'll inform everybody of the reply if they do. Here's what I sent:

I’m not sure if it is unexpected downtime without turning off the login screen, or a server gone rogue, but none the less the site is having issues. I asked around to make sure I wasn’t the only one, and it seems that it’s been doing this for a bit now, an hour at the least. The dock keeps disappearing, the things to do list doesn’t come up, it will log you off every so often, sometimes the login page doesn’t load, the Academy eats your money and fails the courses, even if you didn’t have the chance to play them first, the Stadium is missing it’s host and has a pop up saying something about server issues, your pet will disappear while trying to switch between them, ect. So, if you already know about all f this and are just working on the site, it’d be great if you could have a downtime message up while we’re trying to log in. If not, I hope this helps to inform you of a few of the random problems.

Sincerely,
Aishi
Closed