Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2009, 09:07 PM   #11
HOA keen to b green
Gift Guru

KrazyKeo has much to be proud ofKrazyKeo has much to be proud ofKrazyKeo has much to be proud ofKrazyKeo has much to be proud ofKrazyKeo has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz World down for three days straight?

View Post Originally Posted by Kymztwinz
This is my first post here. I'm yet another adult Kinz-lover. For THREE DAYS WW has been completely down for me! Is anyone else having this problem? It says that the site is down for maintenance and that it's "temporarily unavailable." I'm accustomed to seeing this for the weekly updates, but never has it gone on for this long.

Please tell me I'm not the only one having this problem? I need my Kinz-fix!

---------- Kymztwinz added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Five posts??? It's been so long since I've posted that I guess I don't remember the first posts that I made!
I have had the same problem after a maintenance period. If I clear out my cookies and temp files then I can usually sign in once others have gotten back on. I hope this helps!
KrazyKeo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2009, 10:42 PM   #12
Kur
Gift Guru

Kur has disabled reputation

Another option is to use this link

http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=0

it has worked well for me.

Good Luck
Kur is offline Female
Old 02-06-2009, 10:49 PM   #13
Look world I'm
Gift Guru

marileemed is just really nicemarileemed is just really nice

I have to do what a few others have mentioned and delete my cookes and clear my cache file. Hope your able to get in soon. THREE DAYS WITHOUT WW and WI.....
marileemed is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 08:46 PM   #14
Lil Kinz
tunes10590 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am having the same problem. So frustrating! A few days ago, the picture on the main page changed to the valentine picture. I was able to login and everything worked fine for about 36 hours. Then the piture suddenly switched back to the Christmas/winter picture with the message that the site is down. I have tried using the HTML link at the bottom of the home page as well as the link from the customer service page, but still cannot get logged on. I have cleared my cache/deleted cookies and temp files 3 times, but no change! HELP!
tunes10590 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 09:17 PM   #15
hoa! I'm
Gifted

Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

Wow lots of new people coming! No it has not been down for me but you should try following what it says in the link below and click the one you have
http://customerservice.webkinz.com/u...technical.html
Blade is offline Male
Old 02-08-2009, 12:58 PM   #16
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Kymztwinz
This is my first post here. I'm yet another adult Kinz-lover. For THREE DAYS WW has been completely down for me! Is anyone else having this problem? It says that the site is down for maintenance and that it's "temporarily unavailable." I'm accustomed to seeing this for the weekly updates, but never has it gone on for this long.

Please tell me I'm not the only one having this problem? I need my Kinz-fix!

---------- Kymztwinz added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Five posts??? It's been so long since I've posted that I guess I don't remember the first posts that I made!
I can log in. I suggest contacting Ganz
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 02-08-2009, 01:07 PM   #17
Webkinz :)

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

Did you try the "log in" at the bottom of the page? Someone suggested that in an earlier reply. That worked for me. I got the "down for maintenance" screen for at least three days, but I could log in using the "log in" at the bottom. Sue

Last edited by suzy12356; 03-06-2011 at 01:22 PM..
suzy12356 is offline Female
Closed