Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2009, 08:09 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
Kymztwinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Webkinz World down for three days straight?

This is my first post here. I'm yet another adult Kinz-lover. For THREE DAYS WW has been completely down for me! Is anyone else having this problem? It says that the site is down for maintenance and that it's "temporarily unavailable." I'm accustomed to seeing this for the weekly updates, but never has it gone on for this long.

Please tell me I'm not the only one having this problem? I need my Kinz-fix!

---------- Kymztwinz added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Five posts??? It's been so long since I've posted that I guess I don't remember the first posts that I made!

Last edited by Kymztwinz; 02-06-2009 at 08:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2009, 08:12 PM   #2
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz World down for three days straight?

hello! Welcome back to WI!

I haven't had any probs getting on my account! Sorry!
naomiglasc is offline Female
Old 02-06-2009, 08:46 PM   #3
fudge4u22
Webkinz :)

fuddge4u is on a distinguished road

welcome back and webkinz was only down a couple hours on my computer and it was most likely your computer wasn't getting a good connection to webkinz.com
Old 02-06-2009, 08:48 PM   #4
Lil Kinz
GabbieG36 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have had the same problem and it is frustrating. I even restarted my computer and no luck. No WEBKINZ! How many people are having this problem? I am in Illinois is it a midwest problem?
Old 02-06-2009, 08:49 PM   #5
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

I was having trouble on both accounts less than an hour ago. It was incredibly slow!

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 02-06-2009, 08:55 PM   #6
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I have been able to get into all of my accounts.

One thing I have noticed is sometimes your computer has a long term memory so when you click a bookmark it takes you to the page that was there previously.

When it comes up like that for an extended period I will try this: Right click your mouse. Click on reload.

If that doesn't work you may have to delete your cookies and cache. One note on clearing your cookies - if you have any sites that "remember me" and are not saved in a password storage it will not remember you next time you visit.

Good Luck!
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 02-06-2009, 08:59 PM   #7
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

You can log in by clicking on the words Log in at the very bottom of the Login page (they are in white). Good luck and let us know if you finally made it in!
Old 02-06-2009, 09:01 PM   #8
is a lazy

redinky is sweet stuff
redinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuff

Yeah, mine was down for a short period of time and then fixed back up.

View Post Originally Posted by fuddge4u
welcome back and webkinz was only down a couple hours on my computer and it was most likely your computer wasn't getting a good connection to webkinz.com
redinky is offline Female
Old 02-06-2009, 09:01 PM   #9
My Kids are
Gifted

lollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Welcome to !
Have you tried clearing your cache? Sometimes that works! I hope you get this problem solved!
lollie is offline Female
Old 02-06-2009, 09:02 PM   #10
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

Nope, only for like an hour but that was the line haven't seen that in a while
maggalina is offline Female
Closed