Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2008, 02:13 PM   #41
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Server Crash?

I have been having problems ALL morning and into this afternoon. I thought it was my computer at first but I have done a bunch of stuff to my computer and even tried on another computer and still the same problem.

I keep getting 'Please wait' and everything hangs. If I can get logged on, I seem to be able to play for a couple minutes and then the 'please wait'. It is happening on all 3 types of accounts (American, Asiana and European) and has been happening for hours. Is this the dreaded thing I have heard people talk about where they can't finish a game? I harvested a garden on one account and then it hung while I was selling some veggies (haven't been able to get back on to see what happend - did I get the money or the veggies put back in my dock?). I just finished (successfully, mind you) a game of KinzPost in the employement ofice and now it is hung. I have had problems in the Curio Shop and on and on.

Does anyone have any sage words of advice for me?
jms40 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2008, 02:15 PM   #42
Gotta Love A
Gift Guru

tjhallow is a name known to alltjhallow is a name known to alltjhallow is a name known to all

Default Re: this is why wkw might be down off and on today..

Theres nothing new...

Were they out all morning?
tjhallow is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 02:21 PM   #43
Webkinz :)
cysworld is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by jms40
I have been having problems ALL morning and into this afternoon. I thought it was my computer at first but I have done a bunch of stuff to my computer and even tried on another computer and still the same problem.

I keep getting 'Please wait' and everything hangs. If I can get logged on, I seem to be able to play for a couple minutes and then the 'please wait'. It is happening on all 3 types of accounts (American, Asiana and European) and has been happening for hours. Is this the dreaded thing I have heard people talk about where they can't finish a game? I harvested a garden on one account and then it hung while I was selling some veggies (haven't been able to get back on to see what happend - did I get the money or the veggies put back in my dock?). I just finished (successfully, mind you) a game of KinzPost in the employement ofice and now it is hung. I have had problems in the Curio Shop and on and on.

Does anyone have any sage words of advice for me?
This has been happening to me for about 3 months now. I have to log on and off about a hundred times to get anything done. Most of the time I can't play any game except solitare before I get the 'please wait' thing and the only way to continue is to log off and on again-FRUSTRATING!
cysworld is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 02:26 PM   #44
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by cysworld
This has been happening to me for about 3 months now. I have to log on and off about a hundred times to get anything done. Most of the time I can't play any game except solitare before I get the 'please wait' thing and the only way to continue is to log off and on again-FRUSTRATING!
Wow, not sure I could endure for 3 months! Are you by chance running Vista (I just installed service pack 1 but was having some problems before that) or using Internet Explorer? I am wondering if it is some software on my computer that is now having problems with WW.
jms40 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 02:47 PM   #45
Gift Guru

wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum
wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum

Default Re: WW down for Maintenance!!

View Post Originally Posted by msclockart
Were you on an Asian account? The 2am maintenance for the Asian accounts is at noon EST, just 4 minutes before you posted. If you are on an Asian account at noon EST it will kick you off. The maintenance doesn't last very long (unlike the American accounts) so you can usually get back on within a couple of minutes.
I did not know that-
I was on my Asian account-!
how long has the Asian account been closing for maintenance?
Old 12-09-2008, 04:00 PM   #46
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Default Ganz preparing for Christmas! Shuts down the town!

I just saw this on the Kinz News

Click the image to open in full size.

Ganz recognizes that WW is a little flaky today and says it is because they are finishing preparations for Christmas!

It could just be testing for the Christmas gift boxes or something but maybe...just maybe they are getting ready to add new wshop items I hope so!
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 04:02 PM   #47
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

Default Re: Ganz preparing for Christmas! Shuts down the town!

Yeah, I know I wish that had a private server that they could work on and then transfer the information and then it won't affect us that much maybe only for a couple minutes.
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 12-09-2008, 04:21 PM   #48
Lil Kinz

xxbabygurl10580 is an unknown quantity at this point

The same thing happened with me this afternoon,
however, I just tried to log and the same thing happened again
I am not sure what is going on but I am hopping that it will get fixed soon
xxbabygurl10580 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 04:23 PM   #49

awsome is a glorious beacon of lightawsome is a glorious beacon of lightawsome is a glorious beacon of light

I'm on right now and everthing seems to be fine!
awsome is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 05:07 PM   #50
animalsgolden

quick79 will become famous soon enough

i do login in lol
quick79 is offline Female
Closed