Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2008, 11:33 AM   #51
animalsgolden
Webkinz :)

quick79 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: We have snow!!!

View Post Originally Posted by sonnyboy44
I just logged into my Asian account and my yards and garden are filled with beautiful snow!!!!! Check out the W Shop for some very special Christmas pieces, you will be surpurised tomorrow if you don't have an Asian account. Thanks Ganz, good going! We love Christmas!

where is snow flood for yard !
quick79 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2008, 11:42 AM   #52
Lil Kinz
RattiPatti is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WW down for maintainance

It's back up now!
RattiPatti is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 01:32 PM   #53
Gift Guru

Rinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledge

I still can't get in - is anyone else still locked out for maintenance?
Rinny is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 02:20 PM   #54
lprdlvr
Gifted

lprdlvr is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Rinny
I still can't get in - is anyone else still locked out for maintenance?
I am!!!
Old 12-02-2008, 02:23 PM   #55
don't got one!

jeremy95 is an unknown quantity at this point

WW is back up, and has been, but yea it was down!
jeremy95 is offline Male
Old 12-02-2008, 02:34 PM   #56
luvnmygirls is on a distinguished road

OK feeling decidedly jealous here .....I still can not get in
luvnmygirls is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 03:03 PM   #57

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by luvnmygirls
OK feeling decidedly jealous here .....I still can not get in
Have you tried the light blue log in button at the bottom of the page? sometimes hitting F5 and then using the light blue LOG IN gets you in when the normal one does not.

Also I don't know who wrote the comment about if you don't have the Asian than you will have to wait until tomorrow.....All my American accts. have the new Christmas items and snow....my Asain and American are exactly the same for now.

Maybe tonight I will changes in the Asian WShop as far as the rest of the theme being there. But it isn't there yet.

Best of luck getting into !

---------- bromsisa added 3 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Try one of these link if you are still locked out. I have been using these links since 10:30AM or so.

http://66.48.69.102/loader4.php?go=loadReturnUser&aol=0&fs=0 OR

http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?go=loadReturnUser&aol=0&fs=0

Last edited by bromsisa; 12-02-2008 at 03:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 03:16 PM   #58
Gift Trainee

Arbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Aboo
If you do a theme preview there are quite a few items that are not in the W-shop. Will they eventually be there?
If it's in the preview, it should show up in the W-Shop eventually.
Arbee is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 03:18 PM   #59
luvnmygirls is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by bromsisa
Have you tried the light blue log in button at the bottom of the page? sometimes hitting F5 and then using the light blue LOG IN gets you in when the normal one does not.
You are a GEEEEEENIUS!!!!! and my new hero! Thank you so much....never had noticed the log in at the bottom of the page but I'm a goober like that

Thank you again!
luvnmygirls is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 04:02 PM   #60

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by luvnmygirls
You are a GEEEEEENIUS!!!!! and my new hero! Thank you so much....never had noticed the log in at the bottom of the page but I'm a goober like that

Thank you again!

I am glad that I could help...I had to laugh when you called yourself a goober like that only because I discovered that log in area only a few months ago. I didn't see it until there was a really ridiculiously long maintenance day and I was desparate to get in. I looked everywhere and nearly feel off my chair when I realized that it was right there on the front page the entire time. How could I have not seen this I tought to myself and I thought I was the last member of Webkinzworld to discover it to boot. Then I realized I wasn't, so I try to point it out whenever there is a 'maintenance day' or 'can't get in' type thread.

Anyway I am happy you are in. And have fun in your snowy yards and shopping until you drop at the WShop !
bromsisa is offline Female
Closed