Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2008, 09:36 AM   #11
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

Default Re: WW down for maintainance

We're all like little kids, awaiting a wonderful holiday morning... LOL So eager to see what there will be!

I hope we *all* have a great surprise and much happiness when we're able to log back in! I'm sending 'snowy' vibes WW's way.... thinking snow, thinking snow, thinking snow...........
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2008, 09:36 AM   #12
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by aprillab
i just got kicked off 2 seconds ago, heres hoping they are adding lots more christmas items

i hear you i had just found a star that i needed, hopefully when i get back on i will have it
If you clicked before they disconnected, it is there
Here is the login page, BIG, BIG things happening, today.
New Front page
Change the Wheel of Wow
New Plumpy's Advice and W-Tales chapter
New Fun Stuff
New POTM notification
New items (possibly get our Grand tree )
New Snow in Backyard
New Survey
Fix the sale item glitch (W-Shop issues)
Fix known Pet issues
Add new pets for December into Database
BIG, BIG maintenance!!

Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 09:40 AM   #13
Webkinz :)

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by aprillab
i just got kicked off 2 seconds ago, heres hoping they are adding lots more christmas items

I wasn'there for Christmas last year. What kinds of items did they have. Aside from what is there already?

---------- aprillab added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

i hear you i had just found a star that i needed, hopefully when i get back on i will have it
I am sure the star is there. Did you just find it or was the fairy talking yet? I heard somewhere that this made a difference as to whether or not the star wouldbe there. Well I wish you the best of luck and that it is still there upon logging in.

Also has anyone had problems with their Kinzchat Phones?
I was trying to have a friend from WI over to my WW's home and it keep giving us all sorts of messages. '***** isn't online anymore', she was online...'*****can't play right now', and she was getting messages that I was sending her home when I wasn't and so it kept going on & on with all just about every message they have. And my phone also would randomly shut down and then reboot itself...without my switching colors or turning it back on. When all was said and done she only saw one room and then she logged out and then back in and we tried with a different color zone and room and then she got stuck behind my fridge..and then got sent home.

Is anyone having these kinds of problems?

Last edited by bromsisa; 12-02-2008 at 09:42 AM.. Reason: Mess up the answer to 1st quote
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 09:41 AM   #14

Maeffy is on a distinguished road

I hope it is a VERY fast maintenance & that it will be up and running VERY quickly. The rare today is very pricy & early. Tues, 1pm KT, Turquoise Dining Table 9100. I used all the money in 3 of my 4 accounts yesterday on the In Home Bowling Alley 10000. And was hoping to quickly boost that 4th account so I can get that table. With the rare being so early I can't count on any funds from the daillys activites that start @ 4pm... so hoping the game of the day is one I like or excel at. I missed way too many rares last week that we wanted/needed.

And Sunday I missed the coupon machine & am ALL out of coupons on ALL FOUR of our accounts. We will totally need these to get any of the special Holiday Items. I am hoping coupon machine will show up today, PLEASE!!!!

Good luck all, on the getting KC numbers high for everyone before 1pm & finding all the things that were interupted when they shut down. Happy Holidays!

[quote=JenBear;11810506]Hopefully they will get something going for our Woodland Wonders Seeds... I can't wait to see what we do with them..

---------- JenBear added 1 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

good thinking, we are wondering what exciting thing we will get to do with them. Too bad the rewards we have been getting the highest percent of in that game has been Sap Glop (arggg, such a waste of time, & emotional energy). We have a few figures in 2 accounts, but mostly sap glop. And we have like 5 figure codes on 3 of the accounts & 2 on the other.

Last edited by Maeffy; 12-02-2008 at 09:53 AM..
Maeffy is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 09:43 AM   #15
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Mama Girl NH
We're all like little kids, awaiting a wonderful holiday morning... LOL So eager to see what there will be!

I hope we *all* have a great surprise and much happiness when we're able to log back in! I'm sending 'snowy' vibes WW's way.... thinking snow, thinking snow, thinking snow...........
Snowy vibes and a VISUAL!! C.Mon Ganz show us your SNOWFLAKES!!

Old 12-02-2008, 09:43 AM   #16
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

Dixiecup, that is great information! Where did you find all of that out?

I am really looking forward to snow in WW......we've had it here where I live for a few days now! I would love to see more Christmas items for sale in the WShop. I plan to buy a new room and decorate the whole thing in a Christmas theme. I will buy the two (or maybe there will be three?) indoor Christmas trees, plus I will get a virtual tree when I open the Christmas ornaments I purchased and enter their codes. Too bad I was not able to afford all 24 ornaments to get the big prize! It would look great in my room.

Outside, the snowy tree will look so pretty in my snow covered yard.............
Nickelcat is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 09:46 AM   #17
KoJenBear
Gifted
JenBear will become famous soon enough

Hopefully they will get something going for our Woodland Wonders Seeds... I can't wait to see what we do with them..

---------- JenBear added 1 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Nickelcat

I am really looking forward to snow in WW......we've had it here where I live for a few days now! I would love to see more Christmas items for sale in the WShop. I plan to buy a new room and decorate the whole thing in a Christmas theme. I will buy the two (or maybe there will be three?) indoor Christmas trees, plus I will get a virtual tree when I open the Christmas ornaments I purchased and enter their codes. Too bad I was not able to afford all 24 ornaments to get the big prize! It would look great in my room.

Outside, the snowy tree will look so pretty in my snow covered yard.............
You know them ornaments will fit very nicely tucked in a christmas sock ... so maybe you will get the ones you dont have yet...

Last edited by JenBear; 12-02-2008 at 09:46 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-02-2008, 09:49 AM   #18
Areyel
Gift Guru

Areyel is just really niceAreyel is just really nice

Oh noes! I hope the changes are not too major! They just fixed the glitch of resetting every 8 min! Every time they do a major update, it takes them forever to fix this glitch!
Areyel is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 09:49 AM   #19
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Nickelcat

It is just standard information for the first of the month protocol. I have been with WW a long time and you get used to what is new. I kept track for the first while and now I have a kind of 'working' knowledge of their system. It also goes hand in hand with what is being discussed in the forum. EVERY month, it goes without saying that new pets and POTM will have inherent glitches. It just is the way things are. The new items are also a BIG factor at this point. Last year we had the Chipmunk Movie promo going on, so they delayed the distribution of the Christmas items. I think it was the day after it ended that we reported first snowfall (COWS4YOU's yard made front page on the 7th of December.)
Old 12-02-2008, 09:51 AM   #20

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
If you clicked before they disconnected, it is there
Here is the login page, BIG, BIG things happening, today.
New Front page
Change the Wheel of Wow
New Plumpy's Advice and W-Tales chapter
New Fun Stuff
New POTM notification
New items (possibly get our Grand tree )
New Snow in Backyard
New Survey
Fix the sale item glitch (W-Shop issues)
Fix known Pet issues
Add new pets for December into Database
BIG, BIG maintenance!!

WOW that is alot of new stuff going on. And that means that they will be down for the larger part of the day. This makes me crazy. I don't understand why they can't alternate the maintance schedule.

I mean is I were in Asia I would be fast asleep. They are so lucky that they don't have to deal with this.

I know that they are in Canada, but still it would be nice if every other maintance could be done during the US and Canadian sleeping hours. I mean plently of workers in Webkinz World have to be working to oversee what happens in the the Asian accounts/clubhouses/etc.
Maybe my idea is absurd. It just feels so unfair that we lose at least 2 full days every month. And that the Asian countries overall aren't effected and barely ever have to deal with losing their webkinz play time.
bromsisa is offline Female
Closed