Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2009, 06:56 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

Ebabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant future

Default Re: Is WW DOWN at 6:30EST am Friday??

*sigh* I've got to leave the house in a half hour and I can't get
through even one accounts dallies ...won't be home until
tonight...why ??? does there always have to be glitches in the
morning (thats when I like to play with my Webbies too ).
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2009, 06:58 AM   #42
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Ebabe
*sigh* I've got to leave the house in a half hour and I can't get
through even one accounts dallies ...won't be home until
tonight...why ??? does there always have to be glitches in the
morning (thats when I like to play with my Webbies too ).
yeah, i have to head out soon too.

i like the early morning when there is not that much traffic on the site.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 06:59 AM   #43
Webkinz :)

Aunt Tissi has disabled reputation

I can get in on both my accounts - it is slow, and I had to wait several minutes for the green screen to disappear, but it finally logged in and everything seems fine so it's not down.

Aunt Tissi is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 07:02 AM   #44
Lil Kinz

NoenoeMom is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by sadieroo24
Please help!

Is WW down?? I have tried for 2 hours to get in (emptied cache, rebooted, etc), and I keep getting the message- "Blah...We will now log you out".

I have searched and have seen no others posting this problem, so.... is it me, or is WW down at 6:30 am EST on Friday, July 3rd?

Thank you for helping me.

Always, Sadieroo24

I got in ok about an 1 1/2 hours ago. I managed to adopt my new spotted frog then that was it. It took forever to finish the adoption than said my code was used. I got out and logged back in and my frog was there but eveything was loading very slowly. I ended up logging out again to clear cache, etc. and now I can't get back in either. I thought it was due to the adoption but I tried my two other kids accounts and I can't get on those too.
NoenoeMom is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 07:02 AM   #45
Gift Guru

marthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Level 2 

Yeah, this is all happening on every zone. I was in the middle of a POTM adoption in Asia. Now it says my pet code is used. Grrrrrrrr.
marthaaa is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 07:06 AM   #46
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I make them when the mood strikes me...usually brought on by some frustration-I started the FUNstration thread to kinda help me get all my gripes out in a fun way-but for me the graphics are still my favorite venting method...
Well, I just HAD to comment...they are a RIOT!
I especially love the Psycho one

Now I have to go check out your FUNstration thread, LOL...
at least there's a link in your siggy...woo-hoo!

Hugs,
Pam
Old 07-03-2009, 07:10 AM   #47
Lil Kinz

tried it, didn't work grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old 07-03-2009, 07:12 AM   #48
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

When you do get on, be careful. It is very glitchy...

I wouldn't enter any codes
Old 07-03-2009, 07:16 AM   #49
Lil Kinz

I hope they fix this soon! I didn't wake up this early for nothing. My Noenoe is waiting to see her new POTM Wibur. She's been waiting for over a month and a half to "officially" adopt him as a POTM. Not to mention, her garden needs tending to!
Old 07-03-2009, 07:28 AM   #50
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

well, i guess i will be going to work without doing that which i wanted to do. i will have to play mad catch up tonight when i get home.

that darn green screen better be gone by then.

good luck to everyone today. i hope things clear up soon for all.
miss spots is offline Female
Closed