Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2008, 10:54 AM   #61
1smiley

Default Re: WW down?!

I would like to think it is down because they are fixing the clubhouse problem, but then again I'm a dreamer. What will happen to people who still had vacation time left on the island? Do they lose that time or will the clock restart to where they left off once the maintenance is complete.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2008, 10:59 AM   #62
Gift Guru

bigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by animegrl
I think there are a few who can get on. I believe Legalcat and Teenabeena can see some of theirs. Don't quote me on that though. I am just going by what they have posted. Legalcat has her own thread about the fall fest. Here is the link if anyone wants it.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l-t387255.html
Thanks for the link There are a few lucky clickers among us.
bigkid39 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 11:01 AM   #63
beachcomber488
Gift Guru

jsebaker is just really nicejsebaker is just really nice

Depending on how much time you had, I would think that you would continue as it would if you just logged off. I am not real sure, but it is a good question♥
jsebaker is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 11:06 AM   #64
Webkinz :)
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by jasonaldeanmg
what all can u do in the fell festive
During the festival, leaves float across the screen. Click on one and you get a special prize.

Mom of IttyGirl2

---------- IttyGirl2 added 3 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by 1smiley
I would like to think it is down because they are fixing the clubhouse problem, but then again I'm a dreamer. What will happen to people who still had vacation time left on the island? Do they lose that time or will the clock restart to where they left off once the maintenance is complete.
I think vacation time is lost. Ganz can't be that considerate.

Mom of IttyGirl2

Last edited by IttyGirl2; 09-17-2008 at 11:06 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-17-2008, 11:11 AM   #65
Gifted
xlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of light

oo fall festival i forgot bout that lol

---------- xlifetime added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

asian account is up !!!

---------- xlifetime added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

wow i just got a lleaf that was fastt

Last edited by xlifetime; 09-17-2008 at 11:11 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-17-2008, 11:33 AM   #66

mom15022 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by animegrl
I think there are a few who can get on. I believe Legalcat and Teenabeena can see some of theirs. Don't quote me on that though. I am just going by what they have posted. Legalcat has her own thread about the fall fest. Here is the link if anyone wants it.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l-t387255.html

Thanks for the link...I am so excited now. I hope it is the fall fest!
Old 09-17-2008, 11:34 AM   #67
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

Asia is back up
Old 09-17-2008, 11:34 AM   #68
beachcomber488
Gift Guru

YES! Webkinz World is back up for me!
Old 09-17-2008, 11:35 AM   #69
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

I just logged on. Don't know about the other account yet.
Old 09-17-2008, 11:36 AM   #70
beachcomber488
Gift Guru

They are saying that there will be new items for Fall fest this year. Also Arte is going to have an Aztec theeme in his shop.

Last edited by jsebaker; 09-17-2008 at 11:39 AM..
Closed