Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2008, 08:36 AM   #21
beachcomber488
Gift Guru

jsebaker is just really nicejsebaker is just really nice

Default Re: WW down?!

This will be my first year for Fall, Halloween and so on. I really dont know what it will be like, but I know what I would like for them to have. I am really excited about all of the upcoming events. I cant wait to see what it will be.
jsebaker is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2008, 08:42 AM   #22
Gift Guru

bigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to behold

This is the most exciting time in WW, starting with Fall Fest, then the Halloween theme,Thanksgiving isn't really more than the annual gift, that moves swiftly into winter fest and Christmas. Time seems to go by too fast ... maybe cuz it's so much fun!
bigkid39 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 08:52 AM   #23
Gifted

RidinHyGirl will become famous soon enough

I hope the maintenance is for Fall Festival. Didn't they say it starts tomorrow? I can't wait as this my first fall on Webkinz!! I'm dying for the Halloween stuff too!
RidinHyGirl is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 08:54 AM   #24
Webkinz :)
cindylou is an unknown quantity at this point

OH, I was so disappointed when it logged me out this morning. I'm sure it is for fall fest, but I also hope it is for Halloween items too! I'm so anxious to see what halloween items they have this year. I didn't become a WW member until Nov last year so I would love to decorate a spooky room this year.
cindylou is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 08:55 AM   #25
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Yep, it starts tomorrow. I can't wait.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 08:55 AM   #26
Lil Kinz

allycat1214 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope it is down for the fallfest....does anyone know what time the fallfest will start on the asian accounts today???....thanks...
Old 09-17-2008, 08:56 AM   #27
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

Oh so so sad....I hope it comes back real soon!!!!! Today Is the day I have nothing to do but play.....Let's cross our fingers!!!!
Old 09-17-2008, 08:56 AM   #28
cutiecait1

joecaity is an unknown quantity at this point

still down at 9:56 eastern time
Old 09-17-2008, 09:01 AM   #29
beachcomber488
Gift Guru

jsebaker is just really nicejsebaker is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by cindylou
OH, I was so disappointed when it logged me out this morning. I'm sure it is for fall fest, but I also hope it is for Halloween items too! I'm so anxious to see what halloween items they have this year. I didn't become a WW member until Nov last year so I would love to decorate a spooky room this year.
My daughter didnt become a member in ww until after Christmas, the 28th I think. I didnt get hooked until Feb. I am so excited I cant wait until it all begins. I have seen so many pics, of other members rooms and the Items look great. Good luck to all, and happy clicking. I hope I dont get knocked off WW when I click a leaf, like with the ribbons at the first of the month.
jsebaker is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 09:02 AM   #30

02dawn is an unknown quantity at this point

Me too. I got the sorry we cant connest to webkinz world. Then I got doing important maintenace!
02dawn is offline Female
Closed