Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2008, 04:16 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

gothmama is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: WW didn't give me an exclusive adoption gift...

So I adopted an additional pet last week, and I opened my adoption package and there was that exclusive light blue gift in there. I dragged it out of my dock and into my room to open... and I got the old dreaded "please wait..." And it waited a long time until a new window popped up and said "We're sorry, we were unable to load a required file. Please try again." The gift wasn't in my box (not the package or a new item or additional KC). I logged out and back in again to see if that'd help -- and it did not. So I contacted Webkinz through Contact us and at support@webkinz.com. And they pretty much told me I'm not getting anything -- "Webkinz World is "as is" or 'as available'. There are no warranties/guarantees either expressed or implied. Please refer to the User Agreement for full details. is how they ended their reply to me. Isn't that nice?

Today I tried to purchase some items from the W Shop and used 2 coupons, and then somehow the sale did not go through -- all my KC was still there, but then my coupons were gone.

Is anyone else noticing more things going missing lately than normal? Or is it just me?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2008, 04:33 PM   #2
hy, hello there!
Gift Guru

HORCRACES is an unparalleled talent
HORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: WW didn't give me an exclusive adoption gift...

Lately a few people have been noticing things missing and then contact ganz. And they to, in their responce get that their account is "as is." You are not alone! I also have had stuff missing lately but never do anything about it. I hope this is at least somewhat helpful!

-HORCRACES
HORCRACES is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 05:39 PM   #3
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum hero
honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

Hi! My advice to you is to call GANZ. Or if you're under 18, let your parents call. That happens alot and I heard they once gave a girl a retired lava lamp. If you can't reach them, don't give up, you will sooner or later. And who knows, they might give you something extra because of the glitch! I hope I helped!

Best of luck,
Honeyluv55
honeyluv55 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 05:41 PM   #4
luanna321

emna567 will become famous soon enough

hmm... they're just in it for the money.... they could probably care less about it
emna567 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 05:55 PM   #5
olve obsession

kr159 is on a distinguished road

i had my item missing to i got a bathtub and i never got but they did take my kinz cash
kr159 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 07:59 PM   #6
Flargaboofsuchdaf

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

I never got one for my 4th pet

I emailed webkinz and they said to call but I needed and 18 yearold+ to call and My parents wouldnt care much...
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Closed