Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2008, 11:08 AM   #11
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: WW appears to have switched to MCI - and I think THAT is what's causing today's problems.

View Post Originally Posted by gothmama
Folks, there seems to be a lot of posts about problems today. I noticed that new message about "hit F5 if it takes longer than 5 seconds to load" and thought that was odd. And then I also noticed the url was new and different in the live window which we play in webkinz worls. It used to be a general rule of numbers, and now it shows as MCI2. So, I would bet the reason we are all experiencing communication errors is that WW has switched servers today.

As a side note, I did notice that things got worse later in the day. Much worse when I think the time of day would have been for kids on the eastern time zone of the US to come home from school and start to log on. In other words, even higher traffic.

So, that's my theory. Someone can check with GANZ, but by looking at my pictures and your own computer monitor, you can probably come to the same conclusion as I did.

SO, now we wait for them to get this figured out. And they will. Just when?
I agree.
I noticed this last evening, actually.

It will probably take a little while for the "bugs" to get worked out.
luvwebbies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2008, 11:13 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

pixiedust1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WW appears to have switched to MCI - and I think THAT is what's causing today's problems.

I use Firefox browser and I noticed the mci number this morning. Things were really slow and could slow loading any room or garden. I like some of you did the daily things, tried to play in the tournament arena and that didn't work my phone would go on then cut off. I sure hope buy switching this will work out all the kinks.... but I am not so sure. I am personally not a great fan of MCI so I will cross my fingers and hope for WW that things work out. We have so much investing in this website and the kids love it. I and they would be so disappointed if things went down hill from here. Thanks for noticing this on your browser. Good find.
Old 05-30-2008, 02:54 PM   #13
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

That explains it. Yesterday I could not move anything into my dock without it freezing. I tried the f5 thing, and nothing happened.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Closed