Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2011, 12:09 AM   #1
heidi4521
Webkinz :)

K1tCat123 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: WW account items moving around... And ads in wrong places

The title is a bit confusing and I apologize >_< So, on my Webkinz account I have 'My Stuff' and whenever I move items into my room or clothing onto my pet it puts some random item from my stuff somewhere where it is not in the dock, I can still use it and grab it up but I cannot put it in my dock. Has this happened to anyone?

About the ads (Sidebar ads)

Webkinz usually posts their sidebar ads on the side and whenever I log in the ads cover a bit of my daily kinz care button. I can still press the button and when I exit the daily kinz care menu the ad goes back normal. Whenever I play the wacky log-out carnival the ads and the game come to the left of the screen and are off the place where they are suppose to be. Has anybody experienced this either? I personally think it's just a glitch but please let me know >_< It didn't happen on my old computer but I got a new one and it's been happening regularly
K1tCat123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2011, 12:20 AM   #2
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

Default Re: WW account items moving around... And ads in wrong places

Yes to both things. The first one happens all the time though less lately. Look for threads about items out of the dock. Same goes for the ads, certain ads are worse than others.

I would check to make sure I have the latest version of Flash player.

I know this is not really any help except to say these are common glitches that happen to a lot of players. Good luck.
4000kitties is offline Female
Old 06-11-2011, 12:24 AM   #3
heidi4521

View Post Originally Posted by 4000kitties
Yes to both things. The first one happens all the time though less lately. Look for threads about items out of the dock. Same goes for the ads, certain ads are worse than others.

I would check to make sure I have the latest version of Flash player.

I know this is not really any help except to say these are common glitches that happen to a lot of players. Good luck.
Thank you so much for replying Yes, I have the newest version of Flash player. But thank you anyway
Old 06-11-2011, 12:33 AM   #4
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

BTW The only cure I know for the items out of dock is to log out and then back in.
4000kitties is offline Female
Old 06-11-2011, 07:25 AM   #5
heidi4521

Thanks again! I appreciate it
Old 06-11-2011, 08:21 AM   #6

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

If you are using Google Chrome, most items will usually float around everywhere because Google Chrome is not always reliable with Webkinz.

For your ad problem... I have had this problem before, make sure your zoom is on 100% and if it still happens, make sure you have the latest version of Flash, like 400Kitties said. Also, make sure your browser is updated to it's latest version. If it still keeps happening, try using a different browser. If it STILL happens, I would contact Ganz. I hope this helps your problem, and best wishes fixing it!
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female
Old 06-11-2011, 08:55 AM   #7
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

That always happens to me yesterday my items were on my newly adopted signature endagered spotted jaguar and my clothing items were over its face and i just log out and back in and you can still use them but its hard to move furniture around cause an item from the dock is over the item i'm trying to move it somewhere else or trying to make it return to my dock it happens to me all the time your not the only one is it a glitch? cause its driving me up the cokoo tree
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 06-11-2011, 01:03 PM   #8
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: WW account items moving around... And ads in wrong places

You are NOT alone! I have food & other things floating around too. It's happening all 3 accts. It's a glitch but I don't have to like it!
Why can't Ganz fix anything lately?
For all the years I've been playing in WW, I have never ever seen sooooooooooooooo many glitches.
Come on Ganz...........................FIX THE GLITCHES BEFORE YOU ADD MORE STUFF TO WW!!!!!!!!!!!

suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 06-11-2011, 06:05 PM   #9
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by K1tCat123
The title is a bit confusing and I apologize >_< So, on my Webkinz account I have 'My Stuff' and whenever I move items into my room or clothing onto my pet it puts some random item from my stuff somewhere where it is not in the dock, I can still use it and grab it up but I cannot put it in my dock. Has this happened to anyone?
This is a glitch. I have seen this happen to many people. I am not sure how to fix it or what causes it so I am sorry, I cannot help you there...
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2011, 06:09 AM   #10
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

This usually happens to me only when I am using Google Chrome. When I use Firefox, everything is normal.

I hope your problem gets fixed soon and good luck!
triplet 1 is offline Female
Closed