Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2008, 10:45 AM   #11
believer

Default Re: Webkinz World Account Closed?

i am not sure did you talk to her and make sure that she didn't just randomly type letters and numbers into the code shop or into the adoption center
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2008, 10:52 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

Pegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant future

Has your sister been cheating or using invalid pet codes/ code shop codes during her account time? If she has, that's the reason. I'm really sorry that this happened to her. I say that Ganz should only close accounts for cheating or using bad language. Because, you should get your money back because of all the money people pay for the Webkinz pets on the account. They'd have to open unless strongly breaking the rules after all the money spent on the pets/account.
Pegasusluvr is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 10:53 AM   #13

GeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by sn0wwhite
i know of at least one person who's parent contacted Ganz to appeal and they did reopen her account, so it is possible. it might be difficult though. you'll definitely need a parent involved.
When Ganz re-opened her account do you know if she still recieved all of her pets and items back.
GeegeJoe is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 10:55 AM   #14
mkbuhr

mkbuhr is an unknown quantity at this point

How did some ones webkinz world acount close?
Old 08-19-2008, 10:57 AM   #15

GeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by mkbuhr
How did some ones webkinz world acount close?

I don't know how my sisters account was closed that is what were trying to find out.
GeegeJoe is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 11:03 AM   #16
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

if Ganz does reopen her account, it will probably be the same as it was before.

since none of us here know exactly why Ganz closed it, we really can't tell you much more. you have to talk to them.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 11:09 AM   #17
ebkinz are the best

supermina will become famous soon enough

You need to get another webkinz.
supermina is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 11:20 AM   #18
animalsgolden

quick79 will become famous soon enough

maybe your sister play in cluse plus bad words something one i think police did or ganz so i think !

---------- quick79 added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

clubhouse plus

Last edited by quick79; 08-19-2008 at 11:20 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
quick79 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 12:55 PM   #19
ell have a good day

Jenn965 is just really niceJenn965 is just really nice

Ya i would call to see what they say and if you would tell us what happend i think we would all like to know
Jenn965 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 01:14 PM   #20
Disneybelle

Yes, I am very sorry to hear that this happened...but that account actually got banned because the account owner must have not followed the user agreement.. I know this because I do know someone who works for GANZ. I am really sorry but the account is permanantly closed, and cannot be opened. Have you been doing any game cheats or using third party websites??...becuase it is against the rules and GANZ might have suspected that you were cheating to get kinz cash. There could also be another possibillity. If you were involved with taking items from someone elses account then someone could have reported you. This is against the rules & GANZ has the right to permanently close the account.

I do know that it is possible for the account to open back up again. This is only if you get a parent really involved. It will take a very long time though because they need to investgate the reson behind this & the GANZ director will need to make his decision, regaurding the issue.

Last edited by Disneybelle; 08-19-2008 at 01:23 PM..
Closed