Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2008, 10:27 AM   #1

GeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: Webkinz World Account Closed?

My edited to remove age sister tried logging on to webkinz world this morning and a message said that her account was permantly closed due to "User Agreement violations." She has 9 webkinz pets about 20 rooms and A LOT of items including pet items, exclusive items, pet of the month items, charms, figurines, and code shop items. My mom probably has spent well over 300 dollars just on her webkinz account. She's had it since christmas day 2007.

please don't post ages. thank you, sn0wwhite

She has a Large and lil kinz original elephant, a turtle, the new alligator, lil kinz care dog, lil kinz golden cat, googles, lil kinz cow and a hippo.

Nobody has her password, and she didn't violate any user agreement. Is there a way to get her account back?

---------- GeegeJoe added 10 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

Anybody know what to do, this is very important.

Last edited by sn0wwhite; 08-19-2008 at 10:32 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
GeegeJoe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2008, 10:29 AM   #2
1MamaWebkin
Gift Guru

1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future

Default Re: Webkinz World Account Closed?

call Ganz and they can tell you what happened I am sure. Maybe the account just expired & she needs to adopt a new pet. Call Ganz at 1-866-932-5469. Good luck.

oh ya - welcome to WI. This is a great site with many helpful people and great tip & ideas...enjoy!!!

Last edited by 1MamaWebkin; 08-19-2008 at 10:33 AM..
1MamaWebkin is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 10:29 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

♥NickJonas♥ is an unknown quantity at this point

Try calling Ganz and asking why they closed her account
♥NickJonas♥ is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 10:31 AM   #4
Gift Guru

Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

Hi, I'm sorry that happened to your sister. I would probably have your mom call or email Ganz and tell them that your sister didn't do anything wrong and no one had her password. They usually respond pretty quickly. Wish I can be more help. Welcome to WI btw!
Smaointe is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 10:33 AM   #5
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

definitely have your mom call ganz. that's the message they use when they suspect cheating or something else against the rules on an account. a parent should call to discuss it with them. sometimes it could even be just making multiple mistakes in entering codes on an account.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 10:35 AM   #6

GeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by 1MamaWebkin
call Ganz and they can tell you what happened I am sure. Maybe the account just expired & she needs to adopt a new pet. Call Ganz at 1-866-932-5469. Good luck.

oh ya - welcome to WI. This is a great site with many helpful people and great tip & ideas...enjoy!!!
no her account is not expired we bought the new alligator a week ago. We called Ganz but it goes to voice mail. Can this be fixed? Will she get her account back?
Old 08-19-2008, 10:37 AM   #7
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

it is possible, but you'll have to have a discussion with Ganz. definitely leave a message on their voicemail. they will call back.
Old 08-19-2008, 10:41 AM   #8

Here is a picture of what the message says when you try to log in. Its says all closings are final, but what if this is a mistake can she get her account back?

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 08-19-2008, 10:42 AM   #9
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

i know of at least one person who's parent contacted Ganz to appeal and they did reopen her account, so it is possible. it might be difficult though. you'll definitely need a parent involved.
Old 08-19-2008, 10:43 AM   #10
1MamaWebkin
Gift Guru

1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by GeegeJoe
no her account is not expired we bought the new alligator a week ago. We called Ganz but it goes to voice mail. Can this be fixed? Will she get her account back?
Definately get your mom to call Ganz at that number I gave you. I think you might be able to press "0" to get someone real to talk to or else leave a message and they will call you back. I have better luck calling them then leaving e-mails for them...that takes weeks for them to get back to me.

Tell your mom to give the details on the voice message machine so that they know what is going on when they call you back. Don't worry so much over it - it will all work out in the end. Sometimes entering wrong codes locks up the site so you can't get in. You won't know until you get your mom to call. They are open from 9 - 5 pm I believe. And it is a toll free line so there is no cost to you to call.....Good luck & don't worry it will all get fixed.
1MamaWebkin is offline Female
Closed