Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2009, 10:15 AM   #11
Webkinz :)
Ladybugladybug is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz won't load all the way

We tried through firefox and it still doesn't work. We have cleaned hard drive and browsing history/cookies, still the same green screen for 7 minutes and 45 seconds then an error shows up on the newspaper page.

A neighbor can get on, but we can't and it is the same internet carrier, we even have a faster connection. We can get onto her accounts and our newer accounts, it is odd. We can't figure out why we can get into some accounts and not others. AND other can get into the accounts that we can't. I am hoping it is something with their servers. It all started around 4:00 on a thursday, I was wondering if that was when they were doing an update or something.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2009, 11:59 AM   #12
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

I have the same problem and as others have posted I can log in fine on the same computer with 3 of my grandchildrens' accounts, my daughter's account and my Asian account. Only my main American account has this problem. It is past the point of ridiculous and EXTREMELY frustrating. I have loved Webkinz for over a year but now I am to the point of quitting.
Aboo is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 02:50 PM   #13
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

I'm one of the people who only has this problem on 1 account...

I tried it on an older computer in my house. It has IE, safari, and some other browser called Shiretoko.
  • I got in on Shiretoko but got stuck unloading the dock again.
  • I got it to work on Apple's Safari using a PC...it was slow but I got the dock to unload etc.
  • I also got it to work rather quickly on my husband's Mac. computer. I don't really understand macs......but I was glad to be in that account again.
I hope they can figure out the problem. I hope they understand that there is a problem. I hope they care.
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 11:38 PM   #14

It ism frustrating, I am hoping there is an update and it goes away. Maybe after the Holiday leave the W shop. I am wondering if the ornaments are affecting us. Because the accounts with the problems have ornaments on them.
Old 01-03-2009, 12:53 AM   #15
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

I don't have any ornaments on that account. But all 5 of the animals on that account were POTM's.
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 03:07 AM   #16

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Here's one more suggestion. Keep your docks as empty as possible. I believe Ganz recommends 100 items or less, but most accounts are fine with 2 or even 300. Once my dock got overloaded (hadn't sold crops for a while) and I had real trouble until i managed to clear it out. Get some storage containers or fridges from the W shop, and stash everything you can in your rooms.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 10:36 AM   #17
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

it's working this morning, perfectly.....
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 12:04 PM   #18
Kingsisland1 is on a distinguished road

try reducing your screen size. At the Welcome screen look up to help. There you will be given questions to help you load your webkinz. It is under techinial support.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:55 AM   #19

Hi, I tried changing the display setting, but it did not fix it. Still after a long, long time on green screen the newspaper page finally loaded, but it still had the oops, can't connect image. I was hoping it would change once school started, but it hasn't changed. I am still hoping that the next webkinz update may help.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:22 PM   #20
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

I have under 100 items in my dock. My granddaughter has over 250 in her dock. Her account works great while mine is the one that won't load. So I think I can deduce that the amount of items in my dock is not the problem.
Aboo is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ok who is spore?, spore! §