Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 10:27 PM   #1
Gift Guru

sodgoddess is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Webkinz won't load all the way

Ok so I can't get on webkinz at all. I have been on for months and have over 100 webkinz I tried on Christmas all day it takes me to the all green screen after I put in my name and password... I have cleared the cashe I have used internet explorer and foxfire and still nothing I assumed on Christmas it was because so many were on but now it is a week later I have tried even in the middle of the night and I am getting very upset now please help if you have any ideas how to fix my problem! I didn't even get to get my Christmas gifts I also have 4 accounts and none will go on Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2009, 10:57 PM   #2
Gift Guru

ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz won't load all the way

I know everyone says this, but for you it seems like a last resort - to contact Ganz.
It could be a problem with loading or with the computer itself, but if everything else is working other then webkinz, it's a problem with the site.
I am so sorry this is happening to you! Hope it works soon
ouscream is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 10:57 PM   #3
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Is your Adobe Flash Player updated? It's currently updated to Flash 9
I hope you are able to get on! I would be upset too. I had to switch over to FireFox cuz I was getting the green screen with IE
calabelle is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 12:05 AM   #4
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

this has been happening for a few weeks.

i have 1 account that does this. I get the green field today. other days i can get in but i can't unload my dock. other days it's fine.

today i can't get in at all. i get the green field.

tonight i asked my mom to try to sign on from her computer in a different house using a dial-up connection. she got on just fine.

i haven't tried another computer in this house though.

my other 5 accounts work just fine from here.
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 12:18 AM   #5
I See Dead
Webkinz :)

smallfry120 is a name known to allsmallfry120 is a name known to allsmallfry120 is a name known to all

Hi Sodgoddess!,

I am very sorry to hear this! It really stinks when that happens, doesn't it? I now use the updated version of Firefox and have been fine. But since you have switched over, I suggest that as you last resort.... you contact Ganz. They will most likely be able to help you with your problem, and be more than happy to try. So I would do that. I would also double check that all of your programs are updated. A lot of these glitches are involved in that sort of things. Especially with the adobe flash not being updated, your common internet source shutting down or not being updated, and when your computers cookies are full. You may want to clear them.

I hope I have helped a bit. I wish you the best of luck/. I truly do hope this gets cleared up.

Sincerely,

Smallfry120
smallfry120 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 12:22 AM   #6
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

OOps. I forgot Adobe is updated to Flash 10
calabelle is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 01:55 AM   #7
Ladybugladybug is an unknown quantity at this point

We have been having a problem know for 2 weeks. It spends close to 10 minutes on a green screen and then it loads, but an error message comes up that says "Oops can't connect to Webkinz World, log on later." But we can never get on them. We have tried almost everything and Webkinz is trying to help, but we can't get on to our older larger accounts and the kids are very frustrated. We have uninstalled adobe flash 10 and reinstalled and cleared everything and it still doesn't work. Any other ideas is would be helpful! We have tried to click on logout and then no and it clears the error message, but we can't pull anything up. HELP!!!!
Old 01-02-2009, 02:26 AM   #8
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I have had slow loading for a few days now, but eventually Webkinz does load. Besides what you have tried already, I have no other suggestions, other than to turn off your pop-up blocker, if you can. Perhaps it is a firewall associated with your internet service provider? It wouldn't hurt to contact them to see if there is some way that they could be helpful in accessing Webkinz World.

I hope your problem is solved soon! If it is, please come back and give us an update!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 04:23 AM   #9

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

For those who haven't done so yet, try a different browser. Firefox works way better for me than Internet Explorer. Also, be sure to clear your cache and/or run a cleaner program. We use one called CCleaner, which gets rid of all sorts of stuff. You could also try logging in from a different computer; that would tell you if your problem is with your computer or with the account. Hope you all get back on soon.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 04:34 AM   #10
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
For those who haven't done so yet, try a different browser. Firefox works way better for me than Internet Explorer. Also, be sure to clear your cache and/or run a cleaner program. We use one called CCleaner, which gets rid of all sorts of stuff. You could also try logging in from a different computer; that would tell you if your problem is with your computer or with the account. Hope you all get back on soon.
Hey, Ritz, you are one smart 'cookie' I do this all the time when things are running slowly
Some people are experiencing the reverse of you, I will add. I have more trouble with Firefox than I do IE7...but it is arbitrary. I don't know if it really has to do with our browsers so much as it is a server malfunction. It seems that even in the same household there can be different accounts on different servers. I have noticed that with my daughter's accounts on my PC. There seems to be a server or a couple of servers that are just not quite up to par and they are giving people some heavy static. Nothing anyone does can remedy this becuase it is a GANZ issue, not ours. Especially if you have done everything that Ganz has asked you to do
The first thing they ask you to do is what you have prescribed, short of the running CCleaner.
I always run a 'Disk clean' to compress old files and then run my cleaner. Ad-Aware has an excellent Track Sweep that cleans all last typed URL's in browsers If you run a smart scan it gets rid of the MRU's as well (Most Recently Used). They don't do any harm, but if they hang out in your computer, that is the first thing they want to head to, that path they took to get there before.
Old links are a pain and can bring up old problems. Best to get rid of MRU's and start fresh A clean login can do wonders
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ok who is spore?, spore! §