Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2009, 09:24 PM   #11
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz won't load

View Post Originally Posted by siroscar
I've been trying off and on since 3pm and I just can't handle it anymore. Good luck to you. I hope you get on soon.
I know exactly what you mean. I've been trying since about 3:15pm and, at this point, I'm too disgusted to try any more. I'm wondering if these problems have anything to do with Ganz adding moving clouds to the garden rooms. There always seem to be new problems with every update. Wish they manned their phones in the evenings and weekends. Would be nice to be able to talk to them about this.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that both of us are able to get in tomorrow. Have a good night.
Mynoey is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2009, 09:28 PM   #12
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

My friend is having the same problems that everyone is describing...but I am not. But the really weird thing is, I can get into ALL of my accounts and ALL of hers -- but she can't get into her accounts or any of mine.

We are both using IE, her internet provider is Comcast and mine is Verizon, could it be ISP related?? All of our accounts are on different Webkinz servers.
Dash is offline Female
Old 10-02-2009, 09:35 PM   #13
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

I don't think it is the ISP, I am using Verizon and firefox, tried IE also and still having major problems getting WW to load. Since 8pm have only been able to get one Asian and one US account and US account froze when trying to do different daily activity
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 10-02-2009, 09:40 PM   #14
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I am having some problems too, cleaned temp, cache and even did spy bot, still having some issures, got to be at ww end. On one account it would not show any of my pet, window would not load, very odd.
Babs is offline Female
Old 10-02-2009, 09:46 PM   #15
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

This is happening to me also , I have to keep x ing out & re logging in, Dont know why this is happening, Good luck everyone !! Hope it is all fixed soon !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-02-2009, 09:50 PM   #16
egg
Run Mouse Run!
Webkinz :)

egg is just really niceegg is just really nice

I haven't had any problems like that. But occasionaly it says that I didn't type in the right password even though I know I did. But when I put it in again it works.
egg is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 02:07 AM   #17
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

OK...since I'm a glutton for punishment (old programmers never die...they just bang their heads on other programs glitches for free ) I checked my accounts after midnight. Either the rollover, or reduced traffic on the site, seems to have helped. All accounts are functioning...not perfect...some please waits that require log outs...but they're working well enough to be playable. Will keep my fingers crossed that everyone else's is the same and stays that way so we can all enjoy the weekend activities.

@egg

If you're sure you typed the password correctly, it's possible you capitalized a wrong letter or hit the caps key. That's usually what I've done when rejects my password. The password field isn't just case sensitive...it's case cranky.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 04:24 AM   #18
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I can't log into my euro accounts, I get interminable Please Wait...

Asian accounts working fine.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 05:09 AM   #19

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

i am in the uk and webkinz is not loading properly at all and when it does eventually load i am getting please wait and it freezes. i have already lost my gem of the day as it froze on finding it for 20 minutes and then logged me out and i can not now get back in. it is just freezing on loading and saying please wait. it is 10.39am here and i need to start my days activities i hope they clear this soon NOT HAPPY

i have just managed to log back on after around 15 minutes of please wait and the charm forest is frozen and will not load and if you need to garden, forget it as it just freezes. this is a real shame for the weekend as i want to play!!!!!!!! PLEASE GANZ< SORT THIS OUT

Last edited by kittypinck; 10-03-2009 at 05:09 AM..
kittypinck is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 07:34 AM   #20
Peace to all

JennaBee is just really niceJennaBee is just really nice

I can get into WW but it freezes on loading the curio shop and getting items from storage. I am sure I will find other items that are problematic as I log in and out, trying to see what I can get done.

So far I have:
spun the deluxe wheel (after tortured waiting)
spun the wheel of Yum (less waiting, less torture)

this is a UK account located in the US and the rest of the internet works as per normal.

All week I have been experiencing tiny loading blips that often cause me to lose a job or lose a game--things always seem to hang just before a critical event.

I am guessing that they are loading the new park and it is causing issues--they must be testing and tweaking.:chi:
Closed