Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2009, 05:56 PM   #1
nfsne
Webkinz :)

msbirdyskids21 is just really nicemsbirdyskids21 is just really nice

Default Unanswered: Webkinz won't load

Is anyone else having loading issues today? First when I entered the website into my browser the page would not display. So I Googled Webkinz and was able to get to the website that way. But when I was able to get in to one of my accounts. There were things missing and after about a minute I got please wait. And then I was froze. Had to ctrl alt delete my way out
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2009, 06:03 PM   #2
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz won't load

View Post Originally Posted by msbirdyskids21
Is anyone else having loading issues today? First when I entered the website into my browser the page would not display. So I Googled Webkinz and was able to get to the website that way. But when I was able to get in to one of my accounts. There were things missing and after about a minute I got please wait. And then I was froze. Had to ctrl alt delete my way out
I had the same issue on my MAC at work today. I ended up updating my flash player and that seemed to help.

You may also want to try switching from Internet Explorer to Firefox or vice versa.

Clearing you cache can also help.

If you are using a PC you may want to try downloading Google Chrome. It seems to be more efficient with Webkinz World.

Good Luck!!

CLEARING YOUR CACHE

AOL:
From the 'My AOL' menu, on the AOL toolbar, Click 'Preferences', then Click 'WWW'. Next look for the 'Temporary Internet Files'. Click 'Delete Files', and then click 'OK'

Internet Explorer 6:
At the top in the pull-down menus (File, Edit, Tools etc.), click Tools, then 'Internet Options'. This brings up a dialog with 6 tabs across the top (General, Security, Content...). Click 'General; then look for 'Temporary Internet Files'. Click Delete Cookies. Then click 'OK'. Click 'Delete Files', then (if it appears, check off 'Delete all offline content', then click 'OK'. Click 'OK' again and this should clear all cached pages

Internet Explorer 7:
From the Tools menu, select Internet Options. Choose the General tab. Under Browsing history, click Delete. Next to "Temporary Internet Files", click Delete files. Click Close, and then click OK to exit.

Netscape:
Up top in the pull-down menus (File, Edit, etc.), click Edit, then 'Preferences'. Find 'Advanced'. Click the sign in front of the word, 'advanced'. You'll see 'Cache, Proxies, etc...' Click 'Cache'. On the right you'll see buttons labeled 'Clear Memory Cache,' and 'Clear Disk Cache'. First, click 'Clear Memory Cache'. When the "?" dialog appears click 'OK'. Click 'Clear Disk Cache', when the "?" dialog appears, click 'OK'. Click 'OK' again to close the Cache Dialog box. This will clear all old info from your browser and the error should be finished.

Firefox:
Click Tools and select Options. Click the Privacy icon. Click Clear Now in the Private Data area. Click OK. Exit and re-launch the browser.

Clearing Cache on Safari 1.0 / Safari 2.0 for Macintosh OS X:
From the Safari menu click on 'empty cache'. When asked if you want to empty the cache? Click on empty. Once that's done, from the safari menu click on "preferences". From the Security dialog box, select "bookmarks". Click on "Show Cookies". A list will show up with all the cookies left on the computer.. Select "Remove all". Once they are removed, Click "Done". Close down Safari to get back to your desktop. Re-launch Safari and log back into Webkinz.

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 10-02-2009 at 06:18 PM..
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2009, 06:04 PM   #3
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Yes i am also having issues. clearing cache/cookies, restart have not done anything for me
Old 10-02-2009, 06:30 PM   #4
siroscar

siroscar is a jewel in the roughsiroscar is a jewel in the rough

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
Yes i am also having issues. clearing cache/cookies, restart have not done anything for me
I am also having trouble. Since about 3pm EST Still can't get on and I have cleared cache and cookies and restarted.
siroscar is offline Female
Old 10-02-2009, 07:48 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

At this point, I've confirmed the same problems on a total of 9 accounts in two different states. All are on high speed connections (DSL or Cable) from different providers. The computers used are PCs, laptops, and one gaming laptop. The WW server numbers affected vary.

Every one is experiencing the follow:

The regular log in (with the pop up window) - server not found
The direct log in (in browser window) a white square with a green border

If multiple attempts are successful, the most common result is completing the log in screen and getting hung up in the game loading screen.

If log in is successful, changing to another page that requires a full page load (either intentionally or by completing an activity), is likely to result in yet another unsuccessful loading that requires exiting the site and trying to log in again.

Tested this problem against the performance of other Flash game sites. They are responding normally.

Last edited by Mynoey; 10-02-2009 at 07:50 PM.. Reason: additional info
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 10-02-2009, 08:15 PM   #6
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

I got booted around 3pm and tried to log back in for about hour and gave up. Was just finally able to load one Asian account and it took forever to do dailies. Still can't get any of my other accounts to load.
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 10-02-2009, 09:02 PM   #7
siroscar

WI Subscriber

I finally got onto my american(4) accounts but still no luck on my asian(1) or european (1)accounts.

Is anybody else still having these issues??
Old 10-02-2009, 09:06 PM   #8
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Yes, Siroscar, and it's gotten worse on mine. I can't access my one Asian or three of my American accounts at all. I did get into one American account (server 2). It loaded partially, then gave me the can't connect message and booted me off.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 10-02-2009, 09:14 PM   #9
siroscar

WI Subscriber

Thanks Mynoey. It's very frustrating when I can't get my webbie fix. I still need to do my dailies on my asian and european accounts but I guess I will have to try to do them in the morning. I've been trying off and on since 3pm and I just can't handle it anymore. Good luck to you. I hope you get on soon.
Old 10-02-2009, 09:21 PM   #10
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

My WW is acting strange. Sometimes when I change from room to room it boots me out to the Charm Forest. I have searched for charms about 8 times in the last four hours. After I do the search it logs me out. Then it takes a couple of tries to get back on.

I hope it is not like this all weekend for you guys!!

Good Luck!!
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Closed