Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2008, 05:01 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
xKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the roughxKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the rough

Exclamation Unanswered: Webkinz Won't Load!!!!!

Today I've been trying to get on Webkinz for the past 6 hours or so... Once i type in my username & password it goes to a green screen with the magic W on it and even if I leave the screen up forever the website won't load. I've tried using both Safari & Mozilla Firefox browsers... I really want to do my daily events and try the Trading Room! Help!
-amanda, tigger, kitty, :lion: blake, :el1: elle, & thunder!!!!!
xKittyKinz13x is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2008, 05:28 PM   #2
carcar36

carcar36 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Won't Load!!!!!

some days there r alot of people on and it wont load so try latter and if it still does not work than just try tomoorw

-carcar36

p.s. hope i helped
carcar36 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2008, 05:39 PM   #3

chicklebird is an unknown quantity at this point

i had this problem earlier today after i cleared my cache to try to get the trading room to show up, i don't know how it happened or why, but i had to go the adobe flash site and reinstall adobe flash 9 and now it's working perfectly, if all else fails you may want to try that
Old 05-23-2008, 05:44 PM   #4
Gift Guru

bskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond repute

i am glad that you were able to fix the problem doing that. however i would advise against going into the trading room. did you read the article on WI's home page? you may end up getting jipped. it might be better if you were patient and entered into the trading program here. it is a very wondeful program and it is safe as it is monitored.
bskrmom is offline Female
Old 05-23-2008, 05:49 PM   #5

chicklebird is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm not worried about it, i know about item values and such, i'm 25 i did consider trying the trading program here but it seemed time consuming and i have a css exam and an intership coming up for school and i just won't have the time to post, i've just delurked here today to try to get help with my problem earlier and to try to help this person with there's, thanks for suggestion though, it's great that you guys look out for each other here, this is a great forum!
Closed