Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2010, 08:56 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

DiAqua has disabled reputation

Default Answered: Webkinz Wishing Well 2 won't load!

Hi there, WebkinzInsider!

I've been having issues with Webkinz Wishing Well 2
Every time I try to play it, a blank blue screen just pops up.
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks guys, you're a HUGE lifesaver!
DiAqua is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by DogLUVR
I have the same thing happen to me. It happens to me over half the time. I X-out of the game and then go back to it. It always loads the second time around. A little annoying isn't it?!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2010, 09:22 PM   #2
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Default Re: Webkinz Wishing Well 2 won't load!

That happens to me sometimes too. I close out the game (not the browser window) and then scroll down the arcade games to Wishing Well 2 and select it from there. That usually works for me.

cpom is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 09:31 PM   #3
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

It has been happening to me too, I do the same thing, I just click the x and go to the arcade and play it from there...
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 09:48 PM   #4
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

i have been constantly getting that blue screen. just X out of blue screen and go to it in arcade or visa versa.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 10:34 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

I have the same thing happen to me. It happens to me over half the time. I X-out of the game and then go back to it. It always loads the second time around. A little annoying isn't it?!
DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 10-18-2010, 10:46 PM   #6
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Also the quick draws are messing up with me too, the first time I click on it, nothing happens, I have to go to the newspaper then go back to dailies and it will work the second time around.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-19-2010, 10:35 AM   #7
Gift Guru

snuffles31 will become famous soon enough

same thing for me. i just try again later in the day. the same thing happens to me on wheel of the month, except it freezes the whole screen and i have to close the X and login again. wish i knew why.
Old 10-20-2010, 06:06 PM   #8

DiAqua has disabled reputation

Alrighty, thanks everyone!
DiAqua is offline Female
Closed