Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2009, 10:02 AM   #51
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz will not load for me!!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I find that sometimes a direct loader link will work when nothing else does.
Try this and see if it works for any of you:

http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=0

Thanks Dixiecup; I tried and it didn't work for me either. I wish we knew if is aware of the problem. I hate when things like this happen on the weekend.
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2009, 10:02 AM   #52
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by blueyes1113
It can't be a server issue, I have 6 accounts all on different servers, i live in the North, I am from Indiana, and i am having no problem getting WW to load, but i feel sorry for you not being able to get in, and i hope that they get it fixed soon
Thank you & I am glad for those of you who are not having a problem. I just hope they realize that there is a problem & get it straightened out, not so much for me, but for the kids that play. I mean it is Saturday for Goodness sake. The main day that they play!
Old 12-12-2009, 10:08 AM   #53
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

white screen with green on bottom for me also....it's weird that it is only affecting the southern states
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 10:08 AM   #54
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Man I wish there was SOMETHING I could do to fix this for you all Weekends are such a problem because they rarely have technical crews on
They have had server issues before and it is very frustrating
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 10:10 AM   #55
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

I'm having this problem, too, since about 10pm last night. Thanks for trying, Dixie, but it doesn't work. That link gives me a green screen with the "W". It has a loading bar beneath it that says "0%" and never changes. Down in the bottom left of my screen, it keeps saying it's trying to connect to webkinz.com and that seems to be the problem. It's not responding at all. I even tried letting the Windows Network Diagnostics run to find the problem, and it says it cannot communicate with webkinz.com. It tried resetting my local connection and that didn't help either. I think this problem is definitely on webkinz end, and not my network, browser, or operating system. It's not a server issue, because I can't even get to that step.

Bummer. I was hoping to do the wheel of wishes today. I only need one more wish token on one account.

By the way, I live in the southeastern US. That's an interesting theory...
acourt is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 10:15 AM   #56

cheermom09 is on a distinguished road

Same problem here! Since about 10:00 last night. I live in WV, so I don't know about the South theory being the problem. Very frustrating!
cheermom09 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 10:16 AM   #57
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I have tried it on IE. Firefox and now Google Chrome. IE was useless, FF and Google did bring up the homepage, (only because it was saved from before), however it would not let me sign in from that page, the parent's area, or customer support. It did let me go to the Ganz store, it wouldn't let me log in though. I was finally able to log in the Ganz Store with a direct link on IE. Still cannot get on WW on any of them.
Old 12-12-2009, 10:18 AM   #58

cheermom09 is on a distinguished road

I tried the direct link too and it didn't work. I am thankful to Webkinz Insider though, because I could come here and see if anyone else was having the same problem!
cheermom09 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 10:19 AM   #59

grandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guide

Thanks, Dixie, but it didn't work for me either. I also live in the southeast. Does anyone know how likely it is that the Ganz people ar even aware of the problem? Are we likely to be stuck like this until Monday? This is very discouraging. Do we have anyone to complain to?
grandmina is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 10:22 AM   #60

khare is on a distinguished road

I tried everything and still get a flickering screen .I'm having withdraws here,by the way I live in Maryland
khare is offline Female
Closed