Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2009, 12:33 PM   #101
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz will not load for me!!

View Post Originally Posted by grandmina
I think that this must be a separate problem, because for most of us, this problem started late last night and has continued ever since. I called and left a message. They really should have someone monitoring problems on weekends. With so many Webkibz users, that would be the only responsible thing to do.
I agree with you, grandmina, I think that this is a separate problem. I too called & left a message. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that at some point they will realize that they have a Major Problem going on! They should be able to realize with the lack of sales from Not being able to load the Ganz Store that there is a problem, if nothing else.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2009, 01:00 PM   #102
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by PoliceProperty
I agree with you, grandmina, I think that this is a separate problem. I too called & left a message. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that at some point they will realize that they have a Major Problem going on! They should be able to realize with the lack of sales from Not being able to load the Ganz Store that there is a problem, if nothing else.
Thanks for calling!! I hope more people will call and leave a message.

View Post Originally Posted by Bat Candy
I just called a left a message. I'm really hoping it's fixed before Monday. I'm going crazy.
Thanks for calling Bat Candy; I hope many will call.
Ganz Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469

Last edited by JINGLES139; 12-12-2009 at 01:00 PM..
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 01:11 PM   #103
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

I called and left my message. I also filled out the form on the customer service page (the only page I can get to). Sorry to say that I'm not very optimistic, though. Has anyone tried calling the e-store customer service? Is that a different number?
acourt is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 01:41 PM   #104
Webkinz :)

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

My sister has been down since last night and I told her to write a comment in the webkinz newz since they have someone there screening the comments before they post them. She got to there from google since she couldn't get the login screen to load. Maybe if enough people leave comments they will get someone in to fix it. I don't think they listen to the voice mails till Monday. Its worth a try...
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 02:36 PM   #105
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

Sorry you are having this problem... it is loading fine for me... ???
Jumping Wizard is offline Male
Old 12-12-2009, 02:38 PM   #106
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by JINGLES139
Thanks CHRISBILL; I hope more people will call and leave a message. We need to get this fixed before Mon.
Ganz Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469
Ther MORE people who call and say this is an issue the better the chance is that they won't think it is an isolated incident and not worth fixing. YES, call Ganz and leave messages for those of you who are adults. If they see that this is affecting a BROAD range of users (and if you know your server number) they can home in on it quickly and have you all up and running by early Monday morning so that you DON'T miss out your chance to get the first presents from Ms. Birdy.
If they think it is only affecting a few users, they just sit back and let maintenace take it's natural course. I think we SHOULD be seeing a maintenance, soo. They have to make sure that all of the prizes for the new games are user friendly (no interface issues) and they also have to make sure that Ms. Birdy's gifts all work and don't 'Navy Box Freeze' us in or out. We should also be seeing the rest of the Christmas theme coming into the W-shop so...if all else fails, you can just bide your time and wait for maintenance and HOPE that it is all ironed out OR Call and be assured that your server is getting the proper attention to address this situation.

I am SO sorry that you are unable to access Webkinz World, today. It must be VERY frustrating and I sympathize. Please. do call and leave a message
1-866-WEB-KINZ
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 02:41 PM   #107
icebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledge

I wanted to give a little more information then i did before. I am using Fire Fox, i am on server 4 and having no issues whatsoever.
Old 12-12-2009, 03:07 PM   #108
batcandyx

Bat Candy will become famous soon enough

Here is some odd news everyone, I just went onto my neighbor's WiFi and I was able to load and log on to Webkinz. However, I am unable to do so from my own wireless network. I have Comcast as my internet and I use a Linksys Cisco router. Maybe it has something to do with the internet service provider?
Bat Candy is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 03:11 PM   #109

Dabny428 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have Comcast too and can't get it to load! I'm going to try to reset my box....
Dabny428 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 03:26 PM   #110
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Dabny428
I have Comcast too and can't get it to load! I'm going to try to reset my box....
Did it work for you? We also have comcast, and we tried resetting the box (we'll try anything at this point). It didn't work.

So far, we haven't found any other website that is affected, though, so I don't think it's Comcast itself. I was even able to get to webkinz junior. Not that it helps us any because I couldn't find any links to the regular webkinz from there.
acourt is offline Female
Closed