Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2008, 10:52 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

Default Unanswered: WEbkinz w-care

Does anyone know anything about the w-cares pet?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2008, 11:01 PM   #2
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: WEbkinz w-care

If you mean what it is, here is an old article from here on WI.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t=%2AWcares%2A

If you mean what the new one is, I don't know, I would check the front page and see. Check back some pages if it's not on the front page.

Polarity is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 11:03 PM   #3
webbie whonk!
Gift Guru

webbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond repute

Webkinz Cares Pets are Webkinz with an extra Red tag with a code on it that you enter in the code shop. When you enter the code, you get to choose a gift and it has special prizes in it. Also, after you open your initial gift, you get to push a W Cares button every day for 5 days with chances for additional prizes each day. And...whatever prize you get with the button, a duplicate is sent to someone else in WW.
webbiemum is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 11:39 PM   #4

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by webbiemum
Webkinz Cares Pets are Webkinz with an extra Red tag with a code on it that you enter in the code shop. When you enter the code, you get to choose a gift and it has special prizes in it. Also, after you open your initial gift, you get to push a W Cares button every day for 5 days with chances for additional prizes each day. And...whatever prize you get with the button, a duplicate is sent to someone else in WW.

Above plus they are lil kinz available at Walgreens for $6.99. Webkinz donates $1.00 from the purchase of these to help kids. Last I knew they had donated ove $500,000. You get the regular items plus above posted items.
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 11:53 PM   #5
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

The newest one is the lil kinz hippo.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:56 PM   #6
ow! Now I'm a
Gift Guru

mbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud of

There is also a full size W cares, the W cares seal (not all seals are W cares, just the ones with the extra red tag). It is not sold at Walgreens (so it is the only one found in Canada, where there are no Walgreens).
mbeaser is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 11:37 AM   #7
Gifted

jencord is a jewel in the roughjencord is a jewel in the rough

The W-cares pets were made to be for making donations to organizations from Ganz.. When you purchase a W-cares pet from Walgreens (this is the only store I know of that sells W-cares pets) a portion of the sales I believe they are 6 or 7 dollars, goes to a foundation that will be donated to a charity that Ganz is set up with. The way Ganz has lured people in to buy these new w-cares pets is that they come with an extra red tag. You enter the code in the code shop and it gets you to pick a new prize. There are three packages to pick from and they contain W-cares prizes.. there are some prizes with only 3 prizes in it, some with up to 5 and some come with a bonus wish token. Then there is a grand prize that is 1 in 1000 chances of getting that is the W-cares dining table, chairs, and place settings.. I am dying for one of these and saving all my tags up for a rainy day to hopefully get it!
jencord is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 01:45 PM   #8

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

thanks everyone for ansering my question!
Old 12-06-2008, 08:09 PM   #9
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Redstar, the W-Cares program is great! If you are thinking of buying them, you should. The Lil'Kinz are cute, both the plushie and the virtual version of it. If you go to the stickied thread "Picture Gallery" in the Collectorz Corner forum, you can scroll through and find pics of the W-Cares theme prizes (it's on the last page, I think). You can get a lot of different things from pushing the W-Cares button. One WI member got a Kinzstyle gold glitter dress. You can get small amounts of KC, or 1 of the 3 W-Cares treats (cookie, candy bar, or ice cream sandwich). I plan to buy more W-Cares pets, and I'm hoping to get more of the W-Cares furniture, to make a W-Cares room.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 08:12 PM   #10
basketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roost

I don't know much about the W-cares pets, i've only had one. Well, when you get one, you get 2 secret codes to put on Webkinz World: one for the actual pet, and the other for the w-cares. Then, for the w-cares, you will get a few special, cool, items. Then, you will have a chance to play the w-cares game every day of the week, but only for one week. I hope this helped. And, i also think that every w-cares pet purchased, $1 of it goes to a charity or something.
~βαยงĸ℮ŧβαιι
basketball91395 is offline Female
Closed