Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2008, 01:46 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
Webkinz Rulez:. is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: Webkinz Virus?!?!?!?!?!

My friend in real life plays ebkinz as well, and once she had some kind of virus 1 day after she played. ??? Strange... Does ebkinz really have a virus?
Webkinz Rulez:. is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2008, 01:53 AM   #2
monkey08

Default Re: Webkinz Virus?!?!?!?!?!

thats sort of weird. I hope it is not true but i feel sorry for your friends.

My 9 webbies!!! oldest pickel newest and new new one polar bear
Old 12-21-2008, 01:58 AM   #3
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

The only virus I know that Webkinz has is the addiction virus The more you play, the more you want to!!! I'm sure your friend just wasn't feeling well and had nothing to do with WW. Don't worry about it. If you want to be safe though, make sure you don't go on WW for more than an hour a day, and only once your homework is done!!! CJ
Old 12-21-2008, 02:11 AM   #4
I is the Greatest!!!
Webkinz :)

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

ConchyJane I think Webkinz Rulez was talking about a computer virus and no there is no webkinz virus as far as anyone knows of. Could be from a different website she was on. It has happened to me before. I'm asways on WW and WI but my husband uses the computer also and we got a COMPUTER virus. So it had to come from a different website.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 02:40 AM   #5

Dusti is just really niceDusti is just really nice

When I'm not playing Webkinz or reading Webkinz Insider, I'm usually working. My job is a web tech. In my opinion, Webkinz is very safe, no virus.
Dusti is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 02:49 AM   #6
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by CHRISBILL
ConchyJane I think Webkinz Rulez was talking about a computer virus
I think that ConchyJane was making a joke....and BTW, that was funny!!! Great sense of humor there!
IzHannah is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 05:55 AM   #7
Hurray for me the

Penguinworlder is a jewel in the roughPenguinworlder is a jewel in the rough

Well;;
She could have done many more things that day the days before and the day after. There is no known Webkinz Virus; its definitely not from Webkinz
Penguinworlder is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 05:57 AM   #8

dianagirlsrock is an unknown quantity at this point

That is weird. i dont think webkinz have a virus.
dianagirlsrock is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 07:24 AM   #9
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

I've been using webkinz world as an escape from reality for almost 2 years (more than an hour a day) and have never had any malicious technical problems.
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 07:32 AM   #10
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

I've been on Webkinz for over 2 years and never got a virus from playing Webkinz. Your friend must have done something before or after she played Webkinz to get her sick.
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Closed