Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2007, 02:55 PM   #21
Gifted
redsox117 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz is unfair!

that stinks!
i fell bad for you looseing 500 dollers!

Last edited by redsox117; 05-15-2007 at 02:56 PM.. Reason: these *****
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2007, 03:35 PM   #22
GussieGrl
Gift Guru

GussieGrl is on a distinguished road

Oooooh, poor you. I would hate to lose that much KC after working so hard.
Old 05-15-2007, 04:34 PM   #23
jeniferanne
Gifted

jeniferanne is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I e-mailed them twice and got auto replies having NOTHING To do with my complaint! "If you miss KC or Items in your account, change your password!!" (like, did they even read what I wrote???)

then they told me to call their customer service, which I never got a human on.
*sigh*
I just wish they'd make their servers more reliable instead of making new items..... if they don't keep up the website, people will start really complaining and I don't want WK to disapear!
Old 05-16-2007, 04:07 PM   #24
smothie
Gifted

smothie is a glorious beacon of lightsmothie is a glorious beacon of light

OMG! you won soooo much money! (the most i ever win is like $200) i can't belive they did that to you! You should so get your money!

<3
smothie
Old 05-16-2007, 04:12 PM   #25
eganjohn1

To bad, mean Webkinz!
Old 05-16-2007, 05:08 PM   #26
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I am sooooo sorry that happened to you. I had a similar experience and my game of zingoz pop at level 28 with three men and BOOM! I got so agitated.

WHY oh why can they not give you a " the site will shut down in 5 minutes" message???? That way we can at least prepare for the disaster?!

Oh, I just remembered, it happened to me just before I had a chance to do my pet care and daily activies. I signed on at midnight and it went down right than instead of the predictable 12:15am

AGAIN - so sorry....good you got a SC you have proof!!!
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 05-16-2007, 09:04 PM   #27
Webkinz :)
Crash is an unknown quantity at this point

That seems to be happening to us multiple times a day lately. Have lost much kinzcash due to that error. Seems to happen mostly playing quizzy's word challenge, go go googles, and goober's lab. very frustrating, especially when trying to get kc for a rare item.
Hopefully Ganz will fix this soon, maybe if enough users complain, they will upgrade servers and bandwidth.
Old 05-18-2007, 12:01 AM   #28
Gift Guru

k2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud of

I'm okay with it happening at night when I know they shut down but when they go down randomly out of the blue they should find a way for it to give your your winnings first or save your progress
k2ramal is offline Female
Old 05-21-2007, 08:16 PM   #29
WhiteTerrierFan

If that was me I would go crazy. i am so sry about what happened.
Old 05-21-2007, 10:01 PM   #30
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I so feel your pain on this. Too many times that has happened to me. I do love that game, but now I get nervous when I hit 200kc, so I just end it and take the $ and run.
Closed