Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2008, 07:00 PM   #1
emmiekay
Webkinz :)

emmiekay is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: webkinz unavailable

Has anyone else been able to log in for the past two days? My daughter just got the pet of the month as a gift and very badly wants to adopt him but they've been doing "daily maintenence" since wednesday!
emmiekay is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2008, 07:05 PM   #2
Gift Guru

becky423 has disabled reputation

Default Re: webkinz unavailable

No, I have not.
But this might help..
On the front page, [http://www.webkinz.com/us_en/] click customer service. Then on the top left-hand corner, it says "Log in" click that.

I'm not sure if that is what your having problems with, but I hope this helps !
becky423 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 07:07 PM   #3
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

I have been getting in with no problems, sorry. I hope things work out soon!
Shanti is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 07:08 PM   #4
Hollister129
Gift Trainee

KuteKinz103 has a spectacular aura about

It's weird since on my laptop I can't go on but on my PC, I can go on. Weird, huh?
KuteKinz103 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 07:14 PM   #5
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

i have no trouble logging in and out
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 07:52 PM   #6
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

If you are having trouble getting on, try this alternate site:
http://mci2.webkinz.com/////////////...ser&aol=0&fs=0

I have problems Wed (& missed a rare item!). It's something to do w/ internet explorer. So try that alternate site. it's in my favorites now. Then when you get on, after logging in, if you can't see your whole dock, just hit "f11". Good luck! I hope this helps! Please let me know if it does
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 08:31 PM   #7
Bubblegum6011
Gifted

Bekka_coady will become famous soon enough

Well, not here. Depends on where you live. They're probably making KinzChat Plus in your area, first. Since it's a major improvement for Webkinz. Although, I may be wrong. Hope this helps! And to log in just click "Customer Service" and click the "Log In" from that page. Just a little way to get around the Maintenance problem. But if you use that, you're likely to be logged out often, so if you want to get KC, use Quizzy's so if you're in the middle of a game, you won't lose KC.
Bekka_coady is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 09:27 PM   #8
emmiekay

emmiekay is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG! Thank you SOOO much!!!! You are truly a lifesaver!
emmiekay is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 09:51 PM   #9

WebkizGirl27 is on a distinguished road

I have been on without any trouble. Even the MY PAGE is open for me! It is so cool!
WebkizGirl27 is offline Female
Closed