Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2008, 07:47 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
cheekeemonki is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Webkinz Trading Cards

Hey Guys,

Here is the question of the day (or hour depending on how well my day goes in webkinzville)

Trading Cards (I thought I could resist buying some but alas I am finding myself giving in to the gravitational pull).... Which ones offer the coolest items?

Trading Cards 1 , 2 and now there is a 3rd generation???? Wow this is confusing!

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Cheekeemonki
cheekeemonki is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2008, 08:07 AM   #2
e are wacky!
Gift Guru

Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven
Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven

Default Re: Webkinz Trading Cards

Well...personally I like the prizes from Series 1 better than Series 2. But, yesterday, I opened a box of Series 3 and really, really like those prizes. Keep in mind that the Grand Prizes from Series 1 is much harder to get than Series 2. There are no Grand Prizes in Series 3, like there are in Series 1 and 2. You will be spending lots of money if you are going for the Grand Prizes. If you go to the Trading Card section of the forum, there are pictures of all of the prizes and Grand Prizes you can get, which may help you determine which Series to go for (or start with, because it is very addicting). I hope I helped a little.
Dustbunny is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 08:11 AM   #3
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

that's a good question. i stopped buying after series 1 because i spent SO much money, but as i also understand it, series 3 doesn't have any coupons or wshop items in them.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 08:14 AM   #4
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

Well I liked the series Two card prises better than series one,but I do agree that I really like the prises in series three. The doc bed and some of the dining chairs are awesome. I agree that you should go to the link and look at the pictures of the prises to see which series would be better to add to your house. I have to warn you though iit is an addiction..LOL
Old 08-20-2008, 08:33 AM   #5
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

I am currently just starting on the Series 1 cards. (I was the same as you, trying to avoid the pull to them) I personally like the look of the items from it better than series 2. I figured my plan of attack, so to speak, is to try and do all of series 1, then 2 and finally 3. My thoughts were that eventually Series 1 cards will be retired and i won't be able to get them anymore. I know of a few stores that have stopped carrying them since 3 came out

Good luck with your collection
bflyangel is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 08:53 AM   #6
I luv my
Webkinz :)
coolhancat is on a distinguished road

TC3 for sure!
coolhancat is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 08:58 AM   #7
Oh ya Edward says I'
Gifted

dark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of light

i heard the beast items com from series 3
Closed