Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2011, 06:31 AM   #1
loony9083
Webkinz :)

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: webkinz tools on WI

i cannot seem to get anywhere when i click on webkinz tools here. it just stays where i am. it don't even try to load it. any clues?
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2011, 09:07 AM   #2
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: webkinz tools on WI

Good Morning momluvswebkinz2!!

I am not sure what you mean. Are you talking about the Webkinz Tools in the menu bar at the top of the page?

When I hover over the Webkinz Tools text this is what I see:

Click the image to open in full size.

From there I am able to slide my mouse until my cursor is over the topic of my choice. I click and I am redirected to that topic.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 09:10 AM   #3
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

yes i see all that to but it won't redirect me to the area. it does nothing. just stays on page i'm on. it don't even try to load.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:11 AM   #4
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by momluvswebkinz2
yes i see all that to but it won't redirect me to the area. it does nothing. just stays on page i'm on. it don't even try to load.
That happens to me also if I actually click on the Webkinz Tools text. It only works if I slide to one of the topics in the Webkinz Tools area ie: daily activities and click on it.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:14 AM   #5
loony9083

i tried to click on the topic i want (recipes) and i don't even get my little hand. the curser just stays an arrow.

how about i give you my other info and you can see for yourself. don,t know if that will help.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:20 AM   #6
Autism Awareness

i tried to click on the topic i want (recipes) and i don't even get my little hand. the curser just stays an arrow.

how about i give you my other info and you can see for yourself. don,t know if that will help.
No, sorry only an admin could help you in that way.

Here is a link to the recipes topic:

Webkinz Recipes Cookbook

My guess is the problem must be at your end since it is working fine for me. Are you using Firefox or IE? I am using Firefox. It may have something to do with the browser you are using. Do you have the latest version?
Old 01-19-2011, 09:22 AM   #7
loony9083

i'm using IE and yes, as far as i know it is up to date. this has been going on for awhile now, just thought i would mention it now. thanks for all your help and the link.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:28 AM   #8
Autism Awareness

i'm using IE and yes, as far as i know it is up to date. this has been going on for awhile now, just thought i would mention it now. thanks for all your help and the link.
I just realized I am at work so I am actually using Safari, Version 3.0.4 (523.12.2). I just wish I was at home where I always use Firefox LOL!!

The only thing I could suggest would be trying to use firefox. I always find it more reliable when using my PC, particularly in Webkinz World.

Sorry I could not be more help.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:30 AM   #9
loony9083

i just tried something. i clicked on it from the home page and got in. i was on the forum page before. that's wierd. unless it's always been that way. thanks again. i guess we can close this. do you or i do that?
Old 01-19-2011, 09:31 AM   #10
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I have the same problem. I'm using IE. I can't click on any of the pictures. I do have access to the list on the right though.
Desty is offline Female
Closed