Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 03:28 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
disneylover1628 is a jewel in the roughdisneylover1628 is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: Webkinz tips and more!

Welcome to my webkinz tip thread, where you can find many things.
Click the image to open in full size.

Here is the index.

Why can't I log in?
Getting Started in Webkinz World
Arcade Tips
Be nice and active!

Why can't I log in?
Many of us has had this kind of trouble. But how does this happen? Maybe your account could be expired. All webkinz pets have birthdays. Right? Well, when your pet with the latest birthday occurs, when the pet turns one, the account will expire. For example, my account expires October 25,2009 unless I adopt another pet. You can find this info by going to things to do, me and my pets, and then in the lower right corner the date should be there. Also, you might be on webkinz to early or too late in the day. On weekends, I suggest in the afternoon. On week days/school days I suggest you should be on around 3-7:00 pm.

Getting Started
Getting started in webkinz world is quite simple. First, go to www.webkinz.com and you should arrive at a screen like this.
Click the image to open in full size.
If your screen does not look like this, it is because of the seasons so do not hesitate. Also, webkinz jr. is coming soon for 3 to 6 year olds! You can watch a preview video at www.webkinzjr.com for a sneak peak until webkinz jr. opens. As for webkinz, click on the Blue New Member button. Click on I already have a pet code. You should see Mrs.Birdy. She is very nice. Click on either Log into my account or Make a new account. Follow Mrs.Birdy's directions. If you do not have account, click Make a new account. Choose your country. They will tell you your time zone. Click ok. If you chose the correct country click next. If not, click back. Now, you have reached the User Agreement. Please read and then accept. Enter your first name, date of birth, your gender, and your state. All this info is kept safe. Now, you can choose a username! This is an awsome part! Do not do anything inappropriate please. Now, choose a password. Remember to keep it a secret. Please do not share with anyone. Now, enter your secret code. Click next. The secret code is on the webkinz tag. Type in the letters you see and then click next. You are almost done. Choose your pet name. You are done! Have fun! And, if you already have an account and just want to add a pet, you should know all the steps. Play and love your pet! Please do NOT type in random codes for you could be stealing someone's code. This is very unfair.

Arcade Tips!
There are so many fun games in the arcade! To get to the arcade, all you need to do is go to things to do, then arcade! You can play the Wheel of Wow every day ONCE and the wishing well every day ONCE. If you don't know how to play a game, just click on the game then instructions. I will show you how to play Picnic with step by step pictures.

Last edited by disneylover1628; 03-29-2009 at 05:39 AM..
disneylover1628 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2009, 03:45 PM   #2
me is bored xD
januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz tips and more!

Cool! Can't wait to read more of your guide
januarywebkinz is offline Male