Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2008, 06:46 PM   #1
officertk
Webkinz :)

officertk is an unknown quantity at this point

Arrow Unanswered: Webkinz Tips

Need to find Webkinz Fish or Manatee!!!Can u help???
officertk is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2008, 06:48 PM   #2
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Tips

try online? IDK I got mine at Justice (the store for girls ♥) lol.......
Pubob03 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 06:51 PM   #3
Cooldog74

I suggest online! Or a store that gets them very quick, maybe Hallmark or Limited Too
Old 08-03-2008, 06:51 PM   #4
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

A lot of Hallmarks do not get their shipments till the middle of the month...However on WW site there is a link that will give you the names of stores near your town ..It gives the phone numbers also...Then you call them 1 by by 1...most of the people answering are very very sweet and not at all upset about you calling.....oh gosh, probably because we all call them...good luck
Old 08-03-2008, 06:52 PM   #5
I_LV_Webkinz

I would suggest online, they usually have the best offers too.
Old 08-03-2008, 06:58 PM   #6
hollisterlover11
Webkinz :)

Pop_Tart1810 is on a distinguished road

OMG I JUST went to Justice yesterday and they only had ONE manatte and THREE goldfish left! My brother was lucky enough to grab the manatee and I was lucky enough to fight my way through the HUUUGGGE line to grab the goldfish. That place was a MANHOUSE!! Anyways, I would check your local Justice or Limited Too cuz they always have the new releases before Hallmark... They also had ALL the new webkinz (only 1 more skunk) except the blue jay Hope this helps
Old 08-03-2008, 07:23 PM   #7
ow I'm blonde and
Gifted

penguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud of

Limited too is really good about keeping up with new webkinz. Good luck with finding them!!
penguinpal93 is offline Female
Closed