Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2008, 01:18 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
jls1302 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Unanswered: webkinz time zone problem

Hi everyone,

I'm having a problem with my time zone on webkinz. When I signed up for my account this past November, I set my location to the United States, and when asked for my state, I entered NJ. This is where I live and at this moment its 2:16pm here in NJ. In Webkinz World, its 4:16am. Basically what this means is that the hourly events don't start for me until 2am and end at 9am everyday, which means I can't participate in them since I'm usually in bed before that crazy time of night. Now I've read up about this issue on the webkinz site and it says nothing can be changed to fix this, but what I don't understand is that I'm sure I entered the correct location when I signed up. whats the deal? what can I do?

Thanks in advance for the help!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2008, 01:37 PM   #2
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

Default Re: webkinz time zone problem

I would suggest you call GANZ and ask them what can be done...perhaps it can be reset to your proper time!
Here is the phone number! 1-866-932-5469
NascarFan is offline Female
Old 03-25-2008, 09:35 PM   #3

Thank you thank you! I actually did find the phone number for Ganz on another thread on here, but they wont connect you until you email first. So I emailed and assume I'll be waiting awhile for a response. I'm not sure how prompt they are with their responses. I just hope they can help... I know I registered correctly, so I'm not sure why I'm in such a weird time zone. Its only just after 12pm KT right now, and here in NJ its after 10pm. So frustrating.

Thanks for the help though! Has anyone been successful with attempts at having this issue addressed in their own accounts?
Old 03-26-2008, 01:31 PM   #4
webrobin

ram381 is on a distinguished road

My daughter had the same problem....we actually picked EST +12 hrs........ASIA. Ganz said we can reregister all her 16 animals but we lose all kinzcash and all her stuff.....including her charms (which we cannot get anymore). She is 3 gems from her crown. So, for the last 21 days we have been sending her stuff via kinzpost to her brother, me, and her friend, WHEW, what a job! At least she'll have her stuff. We're trying to get her crown before we call Ganz to close the account and reregister it in OUR time zone. It's a shame about the charms, though. And she has 3 tokens, too.
Old 03-26-2008, 05:27 PM   #5
I Love Horses
Banned
puppypawsj has a spectacular aura about

uhh call ganz here:
1-800- WEBKINZ
puppypawsj is offline Female
Old 03-27-2008, 07:38 AM   #6

I actually just got an email from Ganz saying that I could reset my account, but that they have a team working to address this problem for everyone that's been emailing about it and that hopefully they'll have a less invasive solution in the next few weeks. So maybe you should wait to see what happens before resetting? Its really up to you, but I plan to wait. I don't want to lose everything.
Closed