Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2008, 10:56 PM   #11
sweet! i am a
Webkinz :)

Blizzard07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz tells me too bad

i would wait until they ask about that kind of stuff. they may not even need it! so, if they do not answer, then just say the problem and wait until they call you back.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2008, 10:56 PM   #12
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

[quote=nyisutter;5611739]Thanks. Will call them. Also need to talk to them about the rooms my kids didn't get back in December. (2nd pets) Do I leave info with secret codes and such on the message or just tell them the problem and give them that info when they call back? All you need to do is leave your name and phone number.

Glad your daughter did well!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 03-01-2008, 11:02 PM   #13
AlbrightRC
Gift Guru

AlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socks

only leave your name and phone #
when they call back they will ask the problem and they will ask your account name...they shouldn't need secret codes or passwords....they will ask you to verify the birthdate on the account
AlbrightRC is offline Female
Old 03-01-2008, 11:07 PM   #14
Ariel75

E-mail them at support@webkinz.com there may be a glitch but for now don't adopt any more webkinz
Old 03-01-2008, 11:08 PM   #15
JESS1CA

Call 1-866-WEB-KINZ
Old 03-01-2008, 11:11 PM   #16
hyperhippo08

hyperhippo08 is an unknown quantity at this point

deffinatly call. you deserve to get your items. too bad for them that they are about to get yelled at!! goodluck.

-your friend hyperhippo08
Old 03-01-2008, 11:15 PM   #17
AlbrightRC
Gift Guru

AlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socks

there is no need to yell at them..kindly explain the situation and they will replace your items. They know they have a glitch and they have been working hard over the past week to fix it...some people are adopting with no trouble others are having problems which probable makes its harder for them to figure out the problem. I adopted a potm today with no issues last weekend i had a problem adopting a kangaroo....it just depends...yelling at someone never solves the problem
AlbrightRC is offline Female
Old 03-01-2008, 11:30 PM   #18
nettne

nettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of light

I didn't have any problems and my pet received a bunch of stuff. I'd love to known who starts all these glitch rumors. the reason they are having all the problems is because so many people who really don't have anything missing are calling a trying to get stuff that their account didn't really earn. that causes others to suffer real losses and Webkinz isn't going to keep giving stuff back any more unless it was actually in your account . they are changing the way events on different time zones run so they don't run the same & arte will show a different time @12 am EST & again before 6 am EST it will change again for rare items ( If you are @ that Level in the curio shop) Hope these tips help.
nettne is offline Female
Old 03-02-2008, 12:19 PM   #19
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

[quote=nettne;5612754]I didn't have any problems and my pet received a bunch of stuff. I'd love to known who starts all these glitch rumors. The adoption glitch is no rumor, nettne: I spoke to GANZ last week, and the customer service representative told me that the problem was in fact very real, and situation their programming department was aware of, and trying to correct. The young woman I spoke to indicated that many, many, many people have not been receiving their exclusives, and that GANZ was making every effort possible to ensure their customers would, in fact, receive those exclusives.

the reason they are having all the problems is because so many people who really don't have anything missing are calling a trying to get stuff that their account didn't really earn. The CS representative did not mention this to me, but I agree with you: That could--and probably is--a problem. People tend to get very greedy and often take advantage of other people's problems. That's a shame, because when something like that happens, the customer service people become even more overwhelmed, and can't take care of the accounts that really do have problems.
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 03-02-2008, 12:24 PM   #20
friends4ever3
Gifted

softballsister is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Webkinz tells me too bad

I would definitly call. It may take a while for a response, but it would be worth it, especially for the Pet of the Month. By the way congrats on the webbies.
Closed