Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2008, 10:36 PM   #1
nyisutter/sutter12
Gifted

nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel
nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel

Default Unanswered: Webkinz tells me too bad

Today, I adopted a POTM and didn't get a POTM item. My son adopted another pet and didn't get an exclusive. I emailed about both. They emailed back. Since, they always send their stupid form letters, I am not sure WHO's account they were answering about, but basically, they told me it was a hiccup, probably caused by too full rooms, etc and TOO BAD. They weren't going to do anything about it.

Should I call? I have heard that others have gotten their gifts awarded by contacting them. Our rooms are not crowded (well, I know mine isn't.) This was a site problem.

Thanks for any advise.
nyisutter is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2008, 10:37 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz tells me too bad

View Post Originally Posted by nyisutter
Today, I adopted a POTM and didn't get a POTM item. My son adopted another pet and didn't get an exclusive. I emailed about both. They emailed back. Since, they always send their stupid form letters, I am not sure WHO's account they were answering about, but basically, they told me it was a hiccup, probably caused by too full rooms, etc and TOO BAD. They weren't going to do anything about it.

Should I call? I have heard that others have gotten their gifts awarded by contacting them. Our rooms are not crowded (well, I know mine isn't.) This was a site problem.

Thanks for any advise.
Just call them; they'll give you the exclusive. 1-866-932-5469.
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 03-01-2008, 10:38 PM   #3
Cookie11Dough
Gifted

Chocolate Bunny will become famous soon enough

I would DEFINATELY call! If they seriously said too bad...well...that's bad!! If oy ucan. can you post a rewrite of the email i exact words? thanks.
Old 03-01-2008, 10:40 PM   #4
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

GANZ is very aware of the present problem with exclusives.

The e-mail letter you received was a form letter; nothing personal, so my advice would be not to give it another thought! Just call them on Monday. It usually takes about 7 days, or less, for someone to return your call, but they definitely will return the call!!

Congrats on the new pets, by the way.
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 03-01-2008, 10:42 PM   #5
Fieldhockeyxoxo

i would call! their number is 1-866-932-5469. i no they arent good with emails they are pre written. i complained about how i didnt get my token with my pet of the month, and they said like too bad. i am going to call tommrow
Old 03-01-2008, 10:42 PM   #6
AlbrightRC
Gift Guru

AlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socks

Definitly call and wait until the very end to leave a voice mail...you will hear something saying you can't leave a voicemail but don't hang up..If you wait until the very end i promise it will let you leave one.
AlbrightRC is offline Female
Old 03-01-2008, 10:44 PM   #7
Pm me for it!

skittlebug7 has a spectacular aura about

I would call them.
1-866-web-kinz
Old 03-01-2008, 10:45 PM   #8
sweet! i am a

Blizzard07 is an unknown quantity at this point

i saw somthing earlier on the webkinz home page that said not to adopt your webkinz for a week, because of that problem. but, it said to contact them about it. if Email has failed you, then call!
Old 03-01-2008, 10:54 PM   #9
nyisutter/sutter12
Gifted

Thanks. Will call them. Also need to talk to them about the rooms my kids didn't get back in December. (2nd pets) Do I leave info with secret codes and such on the message or just tell them the problem and give them that info when they call back?

---------- nyisutter added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and my daughters also adopted pets today, one of which was also a POTM. Both of them had no problems. So, at least we had SOME luck today! :-)

Last edited by nyisutter; 03-01-2008 at 10:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
nyisutter is offline Female
Old 03-01-2008, 10:55 PM   #10
hoo! I'm
Gifted

ariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of light

There is a glitch email them back, call them or just lay off on adopting Ganz said don't adopt for about up to 2 weeks something like that
ariel95a is offline Female
Closed