Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2010, 09:22 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
Shazaam1and2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Answered: Webkinz tech support

Due to issues I am having with the clubhouse (not being able to get in at all), I have tried to find a contact for tech support for webkinz. Is it me or is it easier to get a home address for a Secret Service Agent than it is to contact webkinz with your issue? I went to the main webkinz page (the one you log into from) and was directed to log in to webkinz and contact them via the contact us section of the newspaper. Ok, I did that and then got a message from them suggesting that I go through the main webkinz page. Um, that is what I did already! Does anyone know if you can really contact them? This is the craziest circular customer service loop I've ever encountered.

I really love the webkinz site, and as such is so frustrating to not be able to use it or find out how to fix whatever may be wrong. Any suggestions? Thanks.

-A very dejected kinz
Shazaam1and2 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Wizard
From this link
Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469
Make sure you're spelling Webkinz with a "Z" and not an "S". If you use a "7" at the end instead of a "9" you'll get an odd phone message about directory assistance.
To contact Ganz via telephone, you must be over the age of 18.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2010, 10:37 PM   #2
Gifted

Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz tech support

From this link
Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469
Make sure you're spelling Webkinz with a "Z" and not an "S". If you use a "7" at the end instead of a "9" you'll get an odd phone message about directory assistance.
To contact Ganz via telephone, you must be over the age of 18.
Wizard is offline Female
Old 05-16-2010, 10:55 PM   #3
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I use the 866 webkinz number and talk to a human person everytime with no problem. Good luck!
Old 05-16-2010, 10:58 PM   #4

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

They will be open in the morning. Good luck!
gigglemeg is offline Female
Old 05-16-2010, 11:31 PM   #5
EMH08

i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!

Try calling 1-866-WEBKINZ and you should get a recording telling you what number to press for what language. press your number and it'll direct you to live person who will help you. There business hours are from 10:00 AM--5/6:00 PM. Lots of people have said that you must be over 18, but I'm not and they talked to me just fine. I don't know if I sound over that age or what, but they weren't rude or anything. Hope this helps!
i'm unique:) is offline Female
Old 05-16-2010, 11:43 PM   #6
Shazaam1and2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks to all! Much appreciated!
Shazaam1and2 is offline Female
Closed