Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2009, 08:53 PM   #1
photographer
Webkinz :)

Marley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: Webkinz SuperModel Opponent not loading

Anyone else having this problem? I have never played this game and it's not working. I'm loading it for ten minutes and its STILL not working. Anyone else having this problem? Is anyone's working for them? Answer please. I have till 10KT then I have to get off. Please? Please?
Marley_is_love is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2009, 09:17 PM   #2
Banned
nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz SuperModel Opponent not loading

I've been trying to play this game since they brought it bake to the Tournament Arena and I haven't found a player to go up against yet. I've switched through several different color zones and I've tried several different times of day, but I just get the waiting for opponent screen, same as you. I just assumed that there weren't that many people playing the game and those that were playing were inviting friends to join them and not hitting the 'find an opponent' button. There could be some sort of a glitch happening though. Hopefully others will have had better luck finding people to play against and can let us know.
Old 06-22-2009, 10:23 PM   #3
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

It also is not working for me. I used to play it, and it would load with an opponent quickly. I tried other tournament games today, including the Trading Card Challenge, and they worked, so we know it isnt a tournament arena problem...just Supermodelz. You could report it to Ganz customer service,or just wait it out. Thats what I plan on doing
californiax24 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 10:25 PM   #4

HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!

I've been trying to play it since it came back, but no luck. At first I thought it was because no one else was playing it, but now I think it's a glitch. I hope Ganz fixes it! It was my favorite Tournament Arena Game!!
HuskyLuv is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 10:27 PM   #5

gabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guide

It seems the game is only working when you are invited to play by someone. It will not find an opponent for you.
Old 06-22-2009, 10:31 PM   #6
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I see a lot of people have this problem. I would contact Ganz (link to number in siggy) Let them know you are not the only one that is having this problem. Good luck!
~Baby
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 10:52 PM   #7
Gift Guru

PaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roost

Donation Award 

For once I am free of a glitch. SuperModel has been working for me pretty consistently. It finds me an opponent about 90% of the time pretty quickly and I have been on at all times of the day. Everyo once in awhile it will lock up on me but not too often.

I would definitely call Ganz and let them know and see if they can fix it for you or at least let them know you are having a problem with the game.

Ganz Phone Number : 1-866-932-5469

Good Luck!
PaperButterfly is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 12:26 AM   #8
Wishing pooh was a

MeLuvMeWebbies has a spectacular aura about

Same problem! But it works if you play a game with someone on like chef challange and then click on webkinz super models to play with the same person.
MeLuvMeWebbies is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 01:53 AM   #9
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Well I'm glad it is not just me! I can't get someone to play with either. And Ganz was so happy to bring it back!
mlh is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 12:59 PM   #10
photographer

Marley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to behold

i'm going to ask my mom if i can call right now. you get a live person right?
Marley_is_love is offline Female
Closed